FINALLY A GEN I VIPER SUPERCHARGER KIT AVAILABLE AT A REASONABLE COST!

bigr1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally, a supercharger solution for all you Gen I Viper owners!!!

This supercharger kit contains everything you need to push your stock Gen I Viper to 750 hp! The long wait is finally over and as a introductory offer, I am going to include free shipping to anywhere in the continental United States for my first 10 orders. Also, to make the offer more enticing, the fist 10 orders will receive the Gen I Viper supercharger kit for $9,995.00 ($1000.00 less than retail price!!!) Please act quickly though, because I am only offering this price to the first 10 customers. This kit includes:

1. Novi 2000 supercharger
2. 1/2'' billet aluminum bracket
3. Aluminum discharge tubes
4. Fuel control unit w/2 supplementary injectors
5. K & N air filter
6. Blow off valve
7. Oil lines
8. Radiator tube relocation
8. Drive belt tensioner
9. All hardware and fasteners
10. Boost gauge
11. Instruction manual
12. DYNO SHEET AVAILABLE WITH ORDER

At this stage there is only one alternative for you Gen I guys looking for safe, reliable hp from a supercharger kit, and that kit costs $17,995.00. Therefore, with this being such a hot-ticket item I would ask that you please contact me ASAP with your questions and orders.

Sincerely,
[email protected]

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the : "DYNO SHEET AVAILABLE WITH ORDER" part is going to slow you down. People want some facts and figures before ordering.

Fishtail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the : "DYNO SHEET AVAILABLE WITH ORDER" part is going to slow you down. People want some facts and figures before ordering.
Run, don't walk. Hurry and order yours today! :rolleyes:

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok I will be the first to bite.

2 suplimentary injectors? Assuming one per throttle body that comes on under boost?

What about ignition control?

Some pictures and a dyno sheet would be a good starting point.

What about Gen 1 head gasket integrity, they have a tendancy of blowing in N/A mode.

OutThere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Level One requirements for purchase consideration:

- Photos
- Dyno
- Current install testimonial(s)
- Vendor/Tuner background info
- More install info
- Survive and impress while addressing all the questions, etc.. about to be thrown at you here
- Price competitive with the Roe product. I know the Gen1 version is late but Sean has been around for ages and is well into how many successful SC installs?

Additionally, if this product is $10,000 plus installation and DLM is $18,000 including installation.... that's a fairly narrow gap to the most respected SC tuner in the Viper world.

MaxedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok I will be the first to bite.

2 suplimentary injectors? Assuming one per throttle body that comes on under boost?

What about ignition control?

Some pictures and a dyno sheet would be a good starting point.

What about Gen 1 head gasket integrity, they have a tendancy of blowing in N/A mode.
I'm with Russ, you better know alot about sc'ing before you get blowing

Max

Roadkill

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bad way to start.. spamming the hell outta 4 or so different posts at the same time with the same info. Why not just stick to a single post? I can't believe you want to sell this without posting dyno sheets, pictures, some sort of reliability testing etc etc etc.. Are you shooting for those Gen I impulse buyers? I've been waiting this long, why would i suddenly run out and buy your untested product? I think I'll wait to see what Roe has in the works being that you dredged up a couple of his Gen I SC posts.. I'd say your price would need serious adjustment to be considered viable at this point. I know I sure as hell don't want my car to be your guinea pig. :rolleyes:

OutThere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with you Roadkill but let's not completely slam the guy... yet. To me it's great that someone is interested in investing in performance products for our neglected Gen1's and while I agree his presentation needs work let's give him a change to straighten it up a bit.

Then you guys can roast him.

Roadkill

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I agree with you Roadkill but let's not completely slam the guy... yet. To me it's great that someone is interested in investing in performance products for our neglected Gen1's and while I agree his presentation needs work let's give him a change to straighten it up a bit.

Then you guys can roast him.

Edit time.. hadn't read vipermeds post..
lol nice find!! :eek:

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just took a look at his post history.
This guy is ALWAYS trying to sell something.
I'm thinking he isn't what he claims to be, a Viper enthusiast.
He's an Ebay warrior who drops by every so often to try to sell things to the guys on the board.

His latest attempt should get him shunned if not banned.

He just tried to scam us. He's a ****.

OutThere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So some guy in Pittsburgh is stealing the advertisement of product from another shop and gauging himself a $2,000 mark-up in the process??

I am not sure if anyone knows somoene at PSI Technology but they might want to get a cease and desist out to this ***** a.s.a.p. if that is the case.

And obviously he should be banned from posting on this site.

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PSI would probably be happy if he bought and resold their product. They make the same money.

I just think that everyone should see this as an attempt to screw us. He's been trying to sell a Ferrari, diamonds, car parts, all kinds of things.

Every time he posts, someone should ask him what he's trying to sell this time.

And it's nice to see that everyone wanted to see proof of his product. And it's even nicer to see that a questioning attitude led to his demise.
And look who found it!

What was it the Ronald Reagan said, "trust but verify"?

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe,

I see where you're coming from, and I too checked his past posts and he always seems to be hawking something, but, it's premature to burn him at the stake just yet.

My company manufactures things that are sold through distributors, and we retail them as well. So, you can buy "direct" for MSRP, or you can sometimes shop around and get it for a little less. we don't put a ceiling on what you can charge, so we get some guys selling them real high, who are happy with a small amount of sales. That doesn't make them theives. Many times they will offer installation, or a longer warranty, or free shipping, or unlimited tech support. Or maybe they just feel their standing in the biz community gives them a reputation that commands a higher price. They aren't charlatans, just guys setting their own price.

I'm not saying you're wrong - I think there is a very high probability this guy did just see it on their site and decide to mark it up to the Viper world, but that's just a presumption and he maybe has an offer that includes something else for the $$ price. Or maybe he just feels he's charging what the market will bear.

Nothing wrong with that in a free market.

Yves

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give me 5 of them !!!!!!!!

NOT !

I swapped E-mails with this person earlier on this week. Bigr1 was selling an NX wet kit. We didn't cut the deal since he didn't have exactly what I wanted.
I am also in contact with another seller who actually 'thought' he sold his NX wet kit to bigr1, but was still waiting for the money.

How can one be a buyer and seller at the same time ? On Wall Street that would be called derivatives trading, but I've never seen that happening in the car business...

Shady, very shady....

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm for free market. Most people selling something got it for less.

The "hurry up, it won't last long" pitch is the part that brands him as less than reputable from my point of view.
What he meant was, hurry up before you find out where to get it cheaper.

Posting an ad in the classified section or in the products is the place for turning a buck on items you are selling on consignment.

Posting it in ALL the forums as if it's a new thing that you can get a discount on if you hurry, is sort of like conning your buddies.

But, like you say, perhaps first impressions are wrong.

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well Yves,
That does it for me. He's not on the board to talk Vipers. He's here to sell things.

He should be banned, period.

Derivatives, that's good. You could also say he's short on superchargers.

Reaction score
A couple points. I have closed the other SPAM posts....leaving pointers to here. :)

I find it funny that he posts-and-runs. Where the H-EEEE-DOUBLE-LLL is he??? I have found that people around here take things at face value, and this wreaks of BS (IMHO). I am anxiously waiting to see which direction this goes!! :)

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good job. He posted an email address. He probably won't be back on the board to talk about this.

I just hope I can get my deposit back. ;-)

Torquemonster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe - have I got a deal for you!!! :D

If you just come around the back of the truck I'll give you all the details - for you I am robbing myself man I tell you truly! :D

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A couple points. I have closed the other SPAM posts....leaving pointers to here. :)

I find it funny that he posts-and-runs. Where the H-EEEE-DOUBLE-LLL is he??? I have found that people around here take things at face value, and this wreaks of BS (IMHO). I am anxiously waiting to see which direction this goes!! :)

LOL....... Looks like he put an email diffent than his registered one on the post: Sincerely, [email protected]... I expected to go to a "Tuner" business at www.hdrinc.com... not:

HDR is a nationally recognized employee-owned architectural, engineering and consulting firm. Established in 1917, the company employs over 3,200 professionals across the U.S. and abroad.

So I'll drop him a nice note letting him know this sort parts hawking is a big No-No here.....

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe after re-reading the post, I am much more in agreement with you. He is coming across as the type of guy that will just try to take advantage of what he probably feels are "rich guys" thinking they would be happy to buy the kit and each time he pockets 2 g's. Certainly not a respectable way to run a business.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960