Finally got some pictures of my new Viper...

Natrops

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Picked up my 2008 SRT-10 Viper in North Carolina last weekend, was finally able to get out this afternoon and get some decent pics.

Hope you like them.

Image #1
Natrops_Dodge_Viper-6290.jpg

Image #2
Natrops_Dodge_Viper-6299.jpg

Image #3
Natrops_Dodge_Viper-6299.jpg

Image #4
Natrops_Dodge_Viper-6326.jpg

Image #5
Natrops_Dodge_Viper-6310.jpg

Image #6
Natrops_Dodge_Viper-6325.jpg

Image #7
Natrops_Dodge_Viper-6354.jpg

Image #8
Natrops_Dodge_Viper-6379.jpg

Image #9
Natrops_Dodge_Viper-6391.jpg

-Natrops

car-hor

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Very Nice! You don't see that color combo in the verts very often. Hit up Nine Ball and get some wheels lined up; then it'll be truly 1 of a kind! :D

OPENRUP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great pictures! The car looks stunning..although I can't wait to see it in person! I may have to hire you for a photo shoot somtime?

Torquemonster06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice pics. You got the best color also. LOL. We finally got to get ours out yesterday, so I took the granddaughter out for a ride. Good times for all.:2tu:

Lespauldude

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Love the color, but then again I'm slightly biased as I have the exact same vert but an 09!! GORGEOUS SNAKE!! Congrats and enjoy safely!!
:drive:

OP
OP
N

Natrops

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Love the H Spokes! Great pick up, congrats.

Thanks...I actually like the wheels also...they are a bit of a pain to clean though! Nice to get some additional confirmation!

Thanks...wheels are definitely a matter of taste and differ from person to person...glad you like 'em!

The best color for sure!

-A fellow GTS blue convertible owner

I LOVE the blue...I'm so glad I waited to get this particular color combo.

Love the color, but then again I'm slightly biased as I have the exact same vert but an 09!! GORGEOUS SNAKE!! Congrats and enjoy safely!!
:drive:

oh wow, only 4 of that combo made in '09 from what I remember. 22 in '08. Do you know how many in '10? Would be curious to know how me of this combo total for Gen IV.

Nice pics. You got the best color also. LOL. We finally got to get ours out yesterday, so I took the granddaughter out for a ride. Good times for all.:2tu:

Thanks! I've been getting mine out about every other night or so...at least for a short drive...I love it!