Finally...my orange vert/coupe conv is done

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That color is HOT! The coupe rear end looks great on it too. This got me thinking though, would it be possible to do a similar conversion to a gen 2?

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Is that the new '08 orange with body mods or an older model painted with the '08 hood? It looks great!

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I"m kind of an A$$ man myself that looks great, keep the wheels and save some big bucks. They work on that car.

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Murci,

I also love the 5 spokes and it will look awesome when lowered. What color paint/finish did you use to paint the lower rear bumper as it does not look to be a standard black? I'm still a little undecided if I will paint that area black on mine or not.

So how bout a pic with the top down?

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful

The 5 spokes are hard to beat-I get the hots for new rims and then I take another look at the 5 spokes on my blue/silver coupe and decide to keep them.

OP
OP
M

murci

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I"m kind of an A$$ man myself that looks great.

hmmm...maybe I should stop hitting the gym so much :omg:

Murci,

I also love the 5 spokes and it will look awesome when lowered. What color paint/finish did you use to paint the lower rear bumper as it does not look to be a standard black? I'm still a little undecided if I will paint that area black on mine or not.

So how bout a pic with the top down?

I believe it's semi-gloss. Still working on the pics. The last couple of times when I was ready, I actually forgot to bring my camera :mad:

Wow that car looks good!

THX :2tu:

Beautiful

The 5 spokes are hard to beat-I get the hots for new rims and then I take another look at the 5 spokes on my blue/silver coupe and decide to keep them.

Yeah...I do like the 5 spokes...but for me, can't beat a 3pc wheel with black center & deep polished lip :cool:

jimmy6383

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is AWESOME, the only thing that is screaming at me is a viper logo on the front bumper.... I can't believe I just wrote something negative about that car!! I want it:headbang:

1Need4Speed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After 6 long agonizing months, my "pumpkin" is done. LOVE the rear coupe. Jeff's hood & henn's front bumper just completes the package, imho. The pearl orange just looks amazing in sunlight...very deep & wet :lmao: (insert own joke here). Looking forward to upgrading my wheels & dropping this baby :drive: and of course...meeting fellow members :headbang:

DSC03047.JPG

DSC03046.JPG

DSC03048.JPG

DSC03049.JPG

Beautiful...:2tu: I believe I saw your car at Richey's getting the work done...

They are doing my side sills and some paint work to my GTS when I get it back from Paolo.

OP
OP
M

murci

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful...:2tu: I believe I saw your car at Richey's getting the work done...

They are doing my side sills and some paint work to my GTS when I get it back from Paolo.

Thx for the compliment. Chris & Karen are awesome to work with. Although it took a little while, I'm extremely pleased with the results. There were some issues with the fitments & all, but Chris took good care of me. My parents still live in Jersey Village. Grew up there since 1978...use to be "nothing" out there. Graduated from post elementary, dean middle school, then cook middle school & finally jv highschool. Man...u just brought back some memories ;) Maybe we can hook up sometimes when I'm down there.

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't choose orange (or yellow) for my own car, but it looks good enough to eat.
I think that the nose, hood, and wheels work quite well with the design overall, and Jeff's coupe rear is always a temptation to move to a GenIII Viper convertible. :cool:

This whole package comes together so well that there should be a factory model like this, because the styling has such great appeal. :2tu:

1Need4Speed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thx for the compliment. Chris & Karen are awesome to work with. Although it took a little while, I'm extremely pleased with the results. There were some issues with the fitments & all, but Chris took good care of me. My parents still live in Jersey Village. Grew up there since 1978...use to be "nothing" out there. Graduated from post elementary, dean middle school, then cook middle school & finally jv highschool. Man...u just brought back some memories ;) Maybe we can hook up sometimes when I'm down there.

Yes Chris and Karen are great with the paint work:2tu:

Wow small world...Jersey Village is an "interesting" place to live.

I'll send you a PM with my info.

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Interesting approach..... will look better when lowered. Coupe rear fenders are a bit higher than the vert's.

stolleson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you please send me a rear photo of the bumper black out? Did you buy a insert and paint or just paint the existing setup? I am about to send my car to prefix for a new paint job. If you bought a insert, where did you get it?