First Post

rsmitchell10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good afternoon everyone. While I've been reading and enjoying the posts here for for awhile now, I've not posted yet so here's my first. I purchased an 01 yellow RT-10 a few months back and have added a few things since. Inside the car, I put in an audio system with nav and iPod controls and some miscellaneous brushed aluminum accent pieces. Outside I put on the CCW 505A's and just got it back from the paint shop where they did a fantastic job on the dual black stripes. I had them lay it out a little differently with the quarter inch stripe borders and a little bit of metalic flake so it pops in the sun. For performance the only thing I've done is add Edelbrock headers and Corsa exhaust with high-flow cats...great sound and better zip. Next I'm looking at doing the interior in custom two-tone leather to add a little color and for performance I plan to add a Roe supercharger whenever they're avaiable again. Here are some pics I took this weekend...let me know your thoughts. Thanks.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
rsmitchell~~thanks for the pictures...your car looks fantastic! I can imagine the SOUND too as well...BADASP! Did you ever PM your VIN# to the moderators (kcobean/lee00blacksilvergts/citysnake/y2k5srt) to upgrade yourself to VIPER OWNER??? And, yes, it'd be awesome if you joined the VCA~! Join now (1-800-998-1110/JRT/Viper HQ) and you get the rest of this year and ALL of next year. You are in Georgia? PM and introduce yourself to v10speedluvr/prez of the GA region~~! WELCOME and enjoy! ~juli

OP
OP
R

rsmitchell10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks ya'll for all the positive comments...that's what I love about this place! I haven't joined VCA yet but it's on my list of "to do" this week. I'll also have to make sure I get in with the GA group so I can meet others and enjoy some outings in the area. Thanks for the info Juli, I'll pm my VIN now. :)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks ya'll for all the positive comments...that's what I love about this place! I haven't joined VCA yet but it's on my list of "to do" this week. I'll also have to make sure I get in with the GA group so I can meet others and enjoy some outings in the area. Thanks for the info Juli, I'll pm my VIN now. :)

And see how quickly you were taken care of~! YESSSS! Again, WELCOME and congrats on your awesome "DEADLY" Viper! :headbang: ~juli (THAT license plate would look AWESOME as your AVATAR!~!)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know Juli, that's a great idea. Now if I can only figure out how to get an avatar!!! lol

You have to be a VCA Member first~! :2tu: Then, it's easy to upload your avatar in your User CP, under 'AVATAR'. When you join, let the moderators (that I've already posted who they are) know and they will verify your membership number, will upgrade you to VCA MEMBER and you can then upload your AVATAR~! Just thought your plate would be VERY COOL as an avatar...maybe with rotating pics of your car! :2tu: ~juli

v10nut

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice car! What size wheel did you go with? Can we get a pic of the stripe up close to see the metal flake in the paint. Its hard to see from so far away. Looks good and Welcome!

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
O' Here we go :grumpy: Baz should be here soon too! Wot Wot :eater:

rsmitchell10, Congrats and Welcome! Nice touch on the stripes! :2tu:

Never far away when there a new yellow on the street.....
Sounds like your doing the same sort of mods as me...

Great looking viper now get out and enjoy it:drive::drive:..

Dont believe what Chuck tells you yellow is by far the fastest:2tu:.......

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

rsmitchell10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the comments. I'll be joing VCA and GA Region shortly. Glad you like the tag...it just came to me when I saw the car and fortunately it was available. But now it's mine all mine and I think it's very cool and appropriate. As for the wheel size requested earlier...I have 19X13 on the rear and I believe it's 19X10 on the front wiht Nittos.

OP
OP
R

rsmitchell10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wish I could participate this weekend but will have to satisfy myself with a bit of a drive on Sunday when it's Sunday and 70!

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the Viper Nation! NICE car! LOVE the color combo with the wheels. :D

Yes, yellow Vipers are faster than all of the other colors, especially if they have black stripes!!;):D

Your yellow car with HRE rims looks a like I have seen them before somewhere!!;)

DSC_0194.JPG

Robert

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery