Formal Introduction, Thanks 1Tony1!!

chnco

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to swing by and say hello.

I actually was on the road today and ran into a very nice gentlemen, low and behold it was a fellow Viper member! Thanks for the introduction Tony!

I'm actually a Supra owner (don't hate me!) that just recently picked up another toy, a Gen 1 RT/10. I've had it for a little over a week now and now just getting acquainted to it. Definitely a blast so far. I do recognize a few posters on here as I'm a moderator on Supraforums.com

I'll becoming an official VCA member shortly, in the mean time, hello!

OP
OP
C

chnco

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well coming from the Supra community, I had my preconceived notions about Viper owners, Tony definitely was very nice for the few minutes I was able to talk to him :)

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the pre conceived ideas are for a reason, some are downright annoying. please dont beome one of them and perpetuate the idea. most are great guys like tony. dont let him **** you in for a highway run unless that supra is pretty well boosted... :)

congrats

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did Tony hit on you or put roses on your windshield? If so, please accept my official apology as GA-VCA President. I suffered the same fate a few years ago.

Welcome to Viper ownership! Where do you live?

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did Tony hit on you or put roses on your windshield? If so, please accept my official apology as GA-VCA President. I suffered the same fate a few years ago.

Regardless, if you're within 500 miles of Dalton, GA, come join a few more of us "pre-conceived a-holes" :D at Tony's house July 31. Unless he's already invited ya.
Congrats on Gen1-er! Tony's not a bad mechanic to have on yer side either :2tu:

OP
OP
C

chnco

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol he did seem to come on strong..... :D

He did invite me to the gathering on July 31st so I guess this would be a first date?? This is one preconceived notion I was not aware of?? It was actually quite the opposite from what I thought!

I'm located in Kennesaw, and was visiting a friend in Ringgold.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

He did invite me to the gathering on July 31st so I guess this would be a first date?? This is one preconceived notion I was not aware of?? It was actually quite the opposite from what I thought!

Oh crap....Chad is like a scorned women. He gets jealous very easy :D

Great meeting you today.

Attachments

• 45.jpg
    45.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 74
OP
OP
C

chnco

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys are a trip! Please disregard my horrendous RT/10 wheels, they will be replaced with some new shinier wheels next week :)

I would love to do some pulls in my Supra although my Supra is no where near Tony's range. I have done some pulls with another Viper owner, although I'm not sure if he is a member here. He's a former Supra owner, Chris Kinard. Avid road racer and maniac. I'm still on my stock shortblock on my Supra so I can only whip up on you ***** N/A Vipers! :D :D Hell, I only have one of those turbos you guys usually use on Vipers, a small 66mm.

Hopefully I'll be able to meet more members on the 31st!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You definitely need to come to Tony's! You'll get to meet Viper owners from several different states and see a pretty darn impressive gathering of Vipers! Tony does have a pool, but nomatter what he asks you (or begs..) you to wear, speedos are NOT allowed. :lmao: BTW, Kennesaw *******=:2tu::D

Tony is one of the best guys you'll ever meet.

So, its 2 Tony Armour's who live in GA with Vipers? What are the odds? Where's the Tony who is "one of the best guys you'll ever meet" live? I only know the one up in Dalton :rolaugh:

Reaction score
Chad please don't talk bad about my Tony, from our personal experiences, he's more of a man than you will ever know. And we have been having relations since you last ***** slapped him at the sister store to ******* -Long Dongs.
Signed,
Bruce Likesitbrown

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys are a trip! Please disregard my horrendous RT/10 wheels, they will be replaced with some new shinier wheels next week :)

I wont disregard your wheels, but i Will disregard your negative comment about them:) Gen1 3-spokes are Classic, Period. Many people like to chrome them for an updated look like yours. You should have no prob sellng or trading them on the VCA forum.

Im not sure what type of wheels would look nice with your setup. I dont think chrome/polished goes well with white. Are you planning on keeping the white stripes?
Take a look here for some ideas:
http://forums.viperclub.org/rt-10-gts-discussions/594700-ultimate-wheel-thread.html

Congrats on the Viper man

OP
OP
C

chnco

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad,
I'm at the Kennesaw ******* pretty regularly as a good friend of mines g/f works there. I know a couple of other people that work there as well too :) So if we want to have an event sometime there, let me know!

Dom,
To each their own :) I am all for the "classic" look, especially in the form of CCW's ;) ;)

OP
OP
C

chnco

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweet, dedicated tech line? That's very generous!

Red is fastest :)

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nope, it's definitely BLUE (not including Nitrous). My Red is behind my Blue one.

Welcome.

Ted

OP
OP
C

chnco

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give me some time and we may have to differ :)

She got some new wheels today!

You must be registered for see images attach

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Why Chad, you haven't even met the guy and your asking this already!!:rolaugh:

Sorry about this chnco but Chad is the resident "black sheep" of the VCA boards and sometimes he doesn't take his medications and says things like this. By all means, don't tell him!!

Welcome to Viper ownership, your life as you know it has just changed.:D

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the pre conceived ideas are for a reason, some are downright annoying. please dont beome one of them and perpetuate the idea.

Sorry about this chnco but Chad is the resident "black sheep" of the VCA boards and sometimes he doesn't take his medications and says things like this. By all means, don't tell him!!

Welcome to Viper ownership, your life as you know it has just changed.:D

Mr. IEATVETS is one of those annoying PITA Viper owners that plumcrazy warned you about. Your life has changed and as long as you keep people like IEATVETS out of it, it'll be a change for the better :D

p.s.-I got your PM and will shoot you a text tonight.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What do you expect from someone that runs around with a young guy named "Ashley" :dunno:

I am not even going to mention when they stayed here at the house and the next day were complaining about the bed breaking !! I swear on my Viper that is a true story :omg:

On my list for the cookout this year I still have to reinforce that bed frame :crazy2:

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do you expect from someone that runs around with a young guy named "Ashley" :dunno:

I am not even going to mention when they stayed here at the house and the next day were complaining about the bed breaking !! I swear on my Viper that is a true story :omg:

On my list for the cookout this year I still have to reinforce that bed frame :crazy2:

:lmao::lmao::lmao: