Found someone sleeping on my Viper

DoDriven

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:hitfan:

So you just happened to find a pic of someone laying down on your viper after the fact?

Do you know the guy?

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since it's in Texas you know he's got to have one of those pizza pan belt buckles on from a rodeo somewhere and it's tearing the hell out of your paint.

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what did his belt buckle do to your paint

drunk or not, the actions of a hater for sure

revenge..... a dish best served cold

edit: p.s. awe man, just read mad0953's post, really an original thought to me too

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haven't found any damage to the car yet. I'm just curious how he got on the car. If it was anyone else, it would be pretty damn funny. I'm honestly having a hard time not laughing about it right now.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Haven't found any damage to the car yet. I'm just curious how he got on the car. If it was anyone else, it would be pretty damn funny. I'm honestly having a hard time not laughing about it right now.

HAHA It's funny but I would still be crazy pissed. F with my ****** all you want but leave the Viper alone.:2tu:

OP
OP
M

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm climbing on my Viper when I get home. I've just gotta try this for myself. Maybe step on the back wheel to get on the car?

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am sure if you saw him getting on the car you wouldnt laugh. It is nearly impossible to get on it without stepping on the bumper or flexing the paint. If there is no damage consider yourself lucky. Thats all it takes is a belt or button to cause some serious damage.

ShadowLight

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Couldn't have been that hard. Especially wasted. :p

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:omg: And I though the kid at the car show standing on my side sill looking into the motor deserved a beating! :omg:

And this guy is an adult?? :omg:

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
a little off topic, but man why would you have an 06 Lexus as a weekend car, and an 08 SRT as a daily driver??

Found this photo posted on Facebook while I was looking around. It happened at a friends house for a housewarming. Not even sure how he got on the car :dunno:

You must be registered for see images

[media]http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs076.snc3/14337_337706955257_634840257_9896271_3108430_n.jpg[/media]

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought I was going to see a cat or maybe a snake or something like that on your hood.. Too bad he wasnt still there when you came out..I would have taken him for a quick ride and did a brake check:lmao: Why in the hell would someone sleep there even if you were drunk.:omg:...I cant believe theres no damage as hes not a midget:rolleyes:

OP
OP
M

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
a little off topic, but man why would you have an 06 Lexus as a weekend car, and an 08 SRT as a daily driver??

Because I love my Viper. I love the attention it gets, I love the handling, I love the acceleration. I take it to the movies, church, restaurants, grocery store, bank, friends houses, even the ghetto on occasion :rolaugh:. I drive it 25miles in rush hour traffic, to work and back, and enjoy it.

I sure as heck wouldn't spend $90k on a car, and have it sit in the garage 90% of its life. Don't get me wrong, I understand the ones that do, but when I get rid of my car, I'll know I enjoyed it 100%.

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Found this photo posted on Facebook while I was looking around. It happened at a friends house for a housewarming. Not even sure how he got on the car :dunno:

You must be registered for see images

[media]http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs076.snc3/14337_337706955257_634840257_9896271_3108430_n.jpg[/media]

How come your car has stripes on the back half (this pic and sig) and none on the front (avatar)???

OP
OP
M

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, ran into the friend that took this photo, and a few more photos (much clearer) of the guy sleeping on the car. He also fell asleep on the clamshell of the Ford GT, in the background of this photo, the next night. Luckily, it's his GT and he's a good friend of mine. I can sit back and laugh now :lmao:

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's gotta be the point in your life you realize you have too much money and possibly a drinking problem; when you decide that the back of your own Ford GT looks like the best/most comfortable place to pass out :-/

OP
OP
M

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to try and sleep on the clamshell of the GT next week, I'll report my findings here.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually find it kind of funny, but really only because you know the guy and his past with sleeping on his own FGT. Can you post the better pics? lol...

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because I love my Viper. I love the attention it gets, I love the handling, I love the acceleration. I take it to the movies, church, restaurants, grocery store, bank, friends houses, even the ghetto on occasion :rolaugh:. I drive it 25miles in rush hour traffic, to work and back, and enjoy it.

I sure as heck wouldn't spend $90k on a car, and have it sit in the garage 90% of its life. Don't get me wrong, I understand the ones that do, but when I get rid of my car, I'll know I enjoyed it 100%.

Amen to that! I like your priorities. Although it sounds like you have one ******* drunk for a friend, with good taste in cars.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960