FREE track time at Mid OH

OP
OP
L

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would be interested! Do you think the snow will be gone by then? :)

hey 2nd in line is up, it's yours if you want it, just let me know by Fri if you can so I can get you registered or pass it to #3:)

cash84

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would definitely join the VCA if it included a track day at mid ohio. :D

Nick

should sign up anyway because you are missing out the good deals even something like these comes up. Even get viper magazine and other cool stuff. To me I think VCA spends more than what we actually pay. Thanks for the support from the vendors. If you own a viper, $115 aint nothing. :D

Wolfc2e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
should sign up anyway because you are missing out the good deals even something like these comes up. Even get viper magazine and other cool stuff. To me I think VCA spends more than what we actually pay. Thanks for the support from the vendors. If you own a viper, $115 aint nothing. :D

Agreed. The VCA is well worth the cost.. As has been said, it's by far the best mod to your car!

:drive:

awsome we have a winner!

you are gonna have a lot of fun Allen:):headbang:

Congrats Allen! Well deserved.

OP
OP
L

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There will be plenty of other instructors there - just not VCA member of the year instructors!

hey yeh I meant to say if you don't request me then they will give you one of the guys and I say guys because I am the only female instructor with them :lmao: and that's kewl with me, I just want you to have FUN:D and help me beat up on some PORSCHES:headbang:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I have to disagree here. If they look at the face inside the helmet.... ;) :poke:

I mean that in the best possible way Cash! :D :lmao:

Konza and L - Did you two meet in Detroit/Niagara? I know you were both there. :eater: Knowing both of you, you guys will both have a blast! Konza is a great driver and L, well, where ever Grandma goes there is ALWAYS something fun happening! :D

OP
OP
L

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that's right JUNIOR, us old folks know how to party right along with the yungon's, I will let you know if I can stand up to cash84's partying this weekend at the IL VCA swarrreee, hahaaa.

Allen's a good driver huh? awsome, so I don't need to wear my depends, kewl.

think I did meet him at Viagggara

cash84

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Good luck leslie, I'll have my 6pack finished before the party starts :D :lmao: IN drinks cheap beer haha. Can't wait til saturday

Then we all have to at VOI :D SHOTS! SHOTS! :lmao:

white out

Enthusiast
Reaction score

ehh, at this point, spending $115 for more of the forum to open up really isn't worth it for me. If I was attending multiple track days (with the club) a year, then it might be worth it.

Nick

Konza800

Viper Owner
Reaction score
lol then we probably wouldn't be able to attend next year because we embrassed them :lmao::lmao:

It wouldn't be any worse than the embarassment we are going to put on them at the track! :drive:

Leslie,I like the sound of pre-party. What are you thinking?

OP
OP
L

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It wouldn't be any worse than the embarassment we are going to put on them at the track! :drive:

Leslie,I like the sound of pre-party. What are you thinking?

Jeff was talking about this weekend, the IL VCA club is having a dinner/party and overnight in at a Marriott:)

but...regarding MID OH...they do a pizza/beer thing at the host hotel on Fri night, we should all try to meet there.:D

I cannot WAIT to see the faces of all my porsche friends when I show up with hp support...they have only seen my ugly mug for years and all my stories of 'yeh there are other Vipers out there' riiiigggghhht they say:lmao: and I got a funny feeling you are a good driver like Jeff is.

Konza800

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well, if you guys can manage to embarrass the IL VCA then we need to party!

I'm game for pizza and beer at MO. Oh, and don't listen to Mopar Boy. I'm just a noob on the track.