GA VCA

svensk

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm needing help to look at a 97 GTS at Palmer dodge in GA Does any one know of this car? Blue /white 26000 miles Thanks Jan.

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm needing help to look at a 97 GTS at Palmer dodge in GA Does any one know of this car? Blue /white 26000 miles Thanks Jan.

I was looking at the same car, but got so disgusted with their salesmen that I decided to look elsewhere. People have had a bad experience with Palmer's service and sales, and I can see why. If I were you, I'd have the car checked over by JD at Marietta Dodge. He's the only Viper Tech I'd trust in the Atlanta area...

Peter A

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I use Palmer for service on my Viper. I have a good relationship with them and have looked over a Viper they had for another out of town person. Let me know if you want me to take a look.

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wondered why Palmer's Vipers always seemed to be cheaper than other Altanta Vipers. Then one day I decided to do a little Car Fax search using the VIN numbers posted on Palmer's website. Many of their Vipers had been leased so there is no telling what kind of condition they were in.

jackson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, so where would you take your Viper in the Atlanta area? I am on the Southside, but would drive to the best location. Thanks in advance.

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, so where would you take your Viper in the Atlanta area? I am on the Southside, but would drive to the best location. Thanks in advance.

Also consider Thompson Chrysler/Dodge in Thompson, GA just off Interstate 20 (1 1/2 hours east of Atlanta). They have a fantastic Viper Tech and will make it worth the drive.

Triple7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dallas Dodge in Dallas, GA has a great Viper tech. The dealership is on the northwestern fringe of the Atlanta metro area. They are a small rural dealership and much nicer to deal with than your typical big city dealer. Everybody I came in contact with was very friendly and helpful.

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are a club member of the region you Know there are 2 we reccomend, JD & Ringgold Dodge.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32