Geeesh !!!

TwinTurbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea I'm with you Tony. Seems kinda ridiculous that everyone has his own opinion here and that somehow they can be "banned" for stating theirs. You tell me of a Viper owner who hasn't had some kinda grudge run with another car ownner and I'll tell you he must be over 80! Just make sure that you don't post all those run in's with those guys down in Ringgold.
Seems this board should be about Vipers and their stories, experiences, and how fast they are and not about who can say what. I agree with this board about not being able to post illigal street races but making a statement is another thing.
But I am just another small fish in the world of sharks trying to tell me what and what not I cannot say. Hope I don't make anyone mad at me as it's just my opinion as to wondering "why" they closed the thread.:nono:

Last edited:
G

grcforce327

Like I said before,I am TOTALLY AGAINST STREET RACING!!!..................................
until I get my car back!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Noone buys Vipers to go slow. Vipers will be raced. Some of these races will be on street. VCA doesnt have to PROMOTE it, but us discussing it should be ok IMHO. Just add one of those "*VCA does not condone or endorse the information in threads about streetracing" disclaimers. Then again, I'm not a lawyer, so that may not be enough in these lawyer filled days to keep the VCA clear liability wise if some idiot reads a thread, tries to duplicate what they read and ends up crashing into a bread truck at 170mph

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery