Gen 5 total leak!!

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well it looks like someone pulled the trigger. It's on another site that can't be controlled so it will go viral shortly. Figured at least to give everybody a shot here first. Lot's of clues in the picture that would indicate it is real.

298.jpg

EZ 2B Green

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You might fit a 4 cylinder in that thing but not a V10... Happy April 1st everyone.

patgilm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice try Lee. That is the old GTSR concept with a photoshopped or different hood and rear fenders. Plus the backend doesn't have the lip like the covered profile of the Gen V they showed last week and no NACA duct. 3 days and counting.

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice try Lee. That is the old GTSR concept with a photoshopped or different hood and rear fenders. Plus the backend doesn't have the lip like the covered profile of the Gen V they showed last week and no NACA duct. 3 days and counting.

With a Gen 4 front fascia attached. I like it. I think this is much more exoctic looking than the real thing will be.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont I wish. Awesome Ferrari/Viper combo except that hideous Hennessey old style box wing. Get rid of that and I will get one. Love the C5R Vette style hood too. Cannot imagine them using the old style ugly fog light lens covers though.

Jog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to give credit where credit is due, both to Dodge and the members of SRT for keeping such a tight lid on the new Viper...All of these supposed photos floating around are probably fakes..So to that I say..Bravo!..To the guys at Dodge..and Keep us guessing until April 4th....

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, it is real. My company supplied a bunch of prototype parts for SRT. Hopefully this thing takes off and we get a purchase order for more :2tu:

Cheers,
George

Stryker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Total joke. Look at the old cars in the background. Come on...it's still April 1.

Reaction score
My super secret inside source at SRT assures me this IS the new Gen5.

6 posts

P.S. your Gen4 cars are officially worthless...