Gen4 8.79 seconds new record for dodge viper (video)

challenger&viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
New record for the dodge viper on street factory tire. the viper did 8.79 seconds in a 1/4 mile.

The viper is mine.

Will list the mods soon plus other info.

special thanks for chuck Tator and his garage for installing all mods and their magic touch.

here is the clip, starts at 1:00.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0N1P88cFtM

did u guys notice that the viper is red ?? only true viper owners know what that means.

Last edited:

FastMatt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hmmmmm 8.7 seconds at only 126 mph? As the owner of a car that runs 8.73@168mph, thats the slowest looking 8 second pass I have ever seen. Looks to me like your staging lights did not even go off till after your car had passed the 60 ft mark, and the car that beat you only ran a 11.11....

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree with FastMatt, if you clock from the time you left till you trip the quarter, it is over 11 seconds, that was NOT an 8 second run

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL LOL

It is a joke! Cmon guys, did you really think there was a fast red viper? Yeah and there are little green men in flying saucers coming to take over our planet.

ssjcreeper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
LOL That's awesome. On a serious note - that's a good looking coupe.

Here's my best run with my track car. Couldn't afford to buy beer AND take it to the track, but this gives ya an idea of what she'll do.

Car is mine. Driver is me. Shovel is not mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D87xOszNPUo&NR=1

Last edited:

Seb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
doesnt have anything to do with the fact that rolled in about 15 inch-20inches deep and the guy controlling the tree lights the bulbs with his foot. Bet that thing had a record breaking 60ft lol.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960