Getting married on Friday (6th)

HotWheelz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's right, it's almost time to tie the knot and I'm trying to tie up some loose ends.

Originally, I was thinking of renting a limo for the evening, but then I had a much better idea of finding a Viper. Does anybody know a place in Houston, TX that will rent Gen. 1 or Gen. 2 Vipers? I have found several places that rent SRT-10's, but that's it.

I appreciate any help!

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heh... don't offend the srt folks. They get sensitive at times. ;)

I prefer coupes myself, but for your wedding, I'd say go with a convertible. Maybe a member would rent to you for a fee, but honestly I don't see anything wrong with an srt, especially if you've never driven a Viper before. The srt is a bit easier to drive.

Either way, good luck with your hunt and congrats!

OP
OP
H

HotWheelz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your right, I better set the record straight.

I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST SRT'S...I THINK YOU GUYS ARE GREAT. PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS PERSONALLY. Ever since the first time I saw a red RT/10 I fell in love and it hasn't worn off yet. I hope you understand

:nana:

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A fine looking girl that rides a bike is definitly a good thing. If she is relatively smart and cooks, she could be perfect. Good luck.

OP
OP
H

HotWheelz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
She is a good girl and most importantly she is supportive of my goal of owning a Viper.

Thanks for all the kind words. I'll post pics of the wedding and honeymoon when we get back.

98MODMTR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
She is a good girl and most importantly she is supportive of my goal of owning a Viper.

Thanks for all the kind words. I'll post pics of the wedding and honeymoon when we get back.

Most ladies support whatever BEFORE the wedding. It's after the wedding when stuff changes. Hopefully you got the good one!

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
pfarnz: This was my motto before I got married and carried all the way through 4 years of marriage until I got my Viper.... ready for it?

VIPER BEFORE DIAPER! :D

Chant it everyday 100 times!

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< Most ladies support whatever BEFORE the wedding. It's after the wedding when stuff changes. >>

aint this the truth.

a young son once asked his father, "daddy, is it true that in some parts of africa a man doesn't know his wife until he marries her?"

To which the father replied, "that happens in every country, son."

there is a reason the groom wears black on his wedding day. ;)

DSR207

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quote:

"Does anybody know a place in Houston, TX that will rent Gen. 1 or Gen. 2 Vipers? I have found several places that rent SRT-10's, but that's it."

The rental companies are trying to tell you something...
In a GEN I, her hair will get all missed up(no top), she might also suffer hearing loss(too loud), or throw up(Vibrations), burn her legs upon exiting the car and if you're caught in the rain or have a flat...Divorce...Same applies to GEN II, minus the rain thing, but if it's nice out, she might want the top down, and in that case you're screwed..Rental companies know...A happy marriage starts in a GEN III... :cool:

BTW, CONGRATULATIONS AND GOOD LUCK, SHE IS BEAUTIFUL... :2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960