Guys, there wont be any pics of my 360Forged Wheels...

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wheel and tires arrived yesterday. Car will be in the shop early next week for the moment of truth.

Bat

OH THANK GOD! I just got off the phone with Alian and mentioned to him that I had not heard anything from you. He asked me to call you to check on things.

Glad to hear you got them and I can't wait to see them.

Andy Wheeler:2tu:

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are we EVER going to see finished pics of this damn car? Its like trying to capture Bigfoot on film.:rolleyes:

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Are we EVER going to see finished pics of this damn car? Its like trying to capture Bigfoot on film.:rolleyes:

HAHA I never heard back from him after the last post. I hope everything turned out OK.

Unfortunately Bat got caught up in the huge mess that was Jordan at 360. I did my very best to help him as much as I could.

As some of you may or may not know we took over the company and Jordan was fired per all of these issues. Turn around times, and quality control has improved 10 fold since the shakeup.

Andy Wheeler:2tu:

OP
OP
B

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry. I've going through some personal problems of late which I have been tending to. Thus, the reason I have not been on the forum lately.

However, I just completed a photoshoot a few days ago :). Just waiting on the photos. Stay tuned....

Bat™

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry. I've going through some personal problems of late which I have been tending to. Thus, the reason I have not been on the forum lately.

However, I just completed a photoshoot a few days ago :). Just waiting on the photos. Stay tuned....

Bat™

Sorry to hear about that bat but I am very happy to see you have everything and can't wait to see the pictures!

Andy Wheeler:headbang:

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You went through the trouble of airing your problems publicly, but when you get everything squared away, you wait months to post pics!!

Get 'em up man...we can't wait to see :)

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bat.. you need to change your id to "Cliffhanger"

I've visited this post I don't know how many times in the past few months in anticipation to see your new stuff....

Hope all is well.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You went through the trouble of airing your problems publicly, but when you get everything squared away, you wait months to post pics!!

Get 'em up man...we can't wait to see :)

HAHA Damn man be cool who knows why he's not on here lately I just hope everything is OK:2tu:

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

This pic was posted in the General Forum...thought I'd put it here.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Ryan that looks SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love the Matte finish:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Looks awesome!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude