Happy Birthday ViperTony!!

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Tony! :birthday::present::kazoo::headbang: Hope you have a great one! I know it's the BIG --! :poke::beer:

V

Venomiss

Happy Birthday!

Life is short so
always remember to eat the cake first.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I turned the big 40 today. I know I'm officially old because I went out for a b-day dinner Sat night and got trashed but I didn't recover until tuesday. :omg: I do have something funny to share. I have great friends some of which happen to be my neighbors so they're aware of my addiction to the Viper especially my latest build. Just about every time they come over, I'm wrenching something on the Viper. So, they got together and got me this gift:

IMG_1102.JPG

In the "Viper Repair Kit" are, what they feel to be, the essential tools:

IMG_1103.JPG

- A Depends diaper
- Tums
- Duck Tape
- Gorilla Glue

:rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:

But the kicker was the card they made for me...

IMG_1104.JPG

In this card is the phone number for my neighbor and fellow Viper owner that I borrow tools from. I borrow a lot of tools from Greg. :D In fact, right now I have his 4,000 PSI pressure washer, 75 foot extension ladder, 25 foot extension, two mega crescent wrenches, a jig saw, digital capilers, micrometer, compound mitre saw, chop saw and circular saw. :lmao: But, he always has the tool that I need especially in my time of need when working on the Viper. :D

When he asked me what I wanted for my b-day I said "I dunno...I already have a power washer, ladders, saws, wrenches..." :rolaugh:

I had a great b-day with great friends and family. You guys rock! Gotta go fill out my AARP membership packet. ;)

Thanks,
- Tony

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
40? You are an infant. Belated Happy Birthday!! So? What did you cook for your birthday? And, if you did, is there any left over? By the way, a number of us got together and arranged for you to have an assistant mechanic this weekend. So you will be able to identify this person, here is a photo:

You must be registered for see images

Best regards,

Bob

Last edited:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happy b-day Tony! In honor of you driving a slow yellow Viper, I intentionally waited a day late to post this :D

LOL...thanks Chad, I can always count on you! :2tu:

40? You are an infant. Belated Happy Birthday!! So? What did you cook for your birthday? And, if you did, is there any left over? By the way, a number of us got together and arranged for you to have an assistant mechanic this weekend. So you will be able to identify this person, here is a photo:

Hey! Where did you get that picture of my wife!?! :D For my b-day dinner I kept it simple. I made a white bean salad (cannelini beans, minced red onion, crubled maytag blue cheese, parsley, thyme, olive oil, lemon juice, crisped diced pancetta and topped it with grilled caramelized figs. It's a savory/sweet thing. :) I grilled a couple of marinated chix breasts and served it over a salad made of arugala. But this weekend I'll be experimenting with my neighbors smoker. I got a 5 lb pork butt waiting to be smoked and pulled apart. :D

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
5 pounds of pork butt eh? When you put it in the smoker is it mounted through the you know what? LOL.

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Tony! Sorry I missed the board yesterday, hope you had a great one!!!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Arrrghhhh...sorry, just caught this Tony! Happy Belated...hey, feeling 'older' is better than the alternative!~!~! :)
~juli

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
booth