Her name is Scarlett and what a pair of

ViperNM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice lipstick red stripes she has! Sold my 01 last month and bought a new 09 Black Coupe with red stripes, and black/red interior.

She was picked up today in Marysville, OH and is en route to Albuquerque. Driver called me an hour later and said she will arrive late Saturday/early Sunday. No matter how many times I do this I am just beside myself in anticipation!

Pics to follow ...

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it is the dealer that I think it is, you won't be disappointed. Be prepared for an awesome delivery vehicle and top notch service. They had one of the largest collections of Vipers anywhere. The number of Lambos was super impressive. Largest collection in the Western Hemisphere....

In Ohio? In a field? Who would have thought. Congrats. Post pictures.......

MBPERF

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats on your purchase. Im waiting for mine as well. You have me beat by a few days.

Lets see pics once she arrives, I cant wait to see Scarlett pair.

MB

OP
OP
V

ViperNM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know I'll love it too Mike. :2tu: congrats.

Yeah - you have really good taste Mark!

Oh and BTW, I never heard from you so I figured there were no trucks heading back to Blair from the east. No problem as I'll break 'er in for 500 miles or so first and upgrade a little later ... Mike

OP
OP
V

ViperNM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it is the dealer that I think it is, you won't be disappointed. Be prepared for an awesome delivery vehicle and top notch service. They had one of the largest collections of Vipers anywhere. The number of Lambos was super impressive. Largest collection in the Western Hemisphere....

In Ohio? In a field? Who would have thought. Congrats. Post pictures.......

I won't mention the dealer but I bought it from the guy that used to run their Lambo dealership. Randy called me as the doors were being closed on the hauler. And he actually apologized for not taking pictures of it being loaded!

I actually had a '10 ordered but bowed out when I learned of the stripe change. Don't like the way it widens toward the front glass and keeps this same width for the top and back. Too wide IMHO. There are not many new non-ACR coupes out there so it was a challenge finding this car.

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually had a '10 ordered but bowed out when I learned of the stripe change. Don't like the way it widens toward the front glass and keeps this same width for the top and back. Too wide IMHO. There are not many new non-ACR coupes out there so it was a challenge finding this car.

Very nice color combo, and the interior will look great. The fat stripes keep me from wanting a '10, too. Congrats!

Bill

OP
OP
V

ViperNM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After the driver got stuck at the Texas/New Mexico border for inop. brake lights Saturday afternoon, he made it into Albuquerque late Saturday night. So in the wee hours of Sunday the car got delivered. I finally took some additional pictures this afternoon.

Attachments

• Dawn Truck Picture .jpg
    Dawn Truck Picture .jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 60
  • Front Picture.jpg
    Front Picture.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 110
  • PS Picture.jpg
    PS Picture.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 59
  • DS Picture.jpg
    DS Picture.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 104
  • Whole DS Picture.jpg
    Whole DS Picture.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 101

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrads on the new ride!!! You will love the GEN IV. I love mine a lot. Can't wait to break it out this year.

viper k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats a killer viper very nice color combo i just wish it was in my garage

OP
OP
V

ViperNM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrads on the new ride!!! You will love the GEN IV. I love mine a lot. Can't wait to break it out this year.

Thanks. I drove it some today but will have to bed her the rest of this week. :( We have 3 winter storms from the west coast moving through New Mexico starting tonight and lasting until Saturday. So much for getting the first 500 miles out of the way.

vviperr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Makes my steel gray 2000 ACR look pretty bland. Very nice choice!!!!!!

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow absolutely beautiful Viper!

pm me if you want me to make your avatar show 3 pics:)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4