Hi, my name is Dan and I am a caraholic

BillionDollarDan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well I wanted a twin turbo setup this winter on my Viper but I just bought a damn 1981 Chevy Blazer showtruck. My wife is going to kill me. I need some advice guys.
How can I keep all the cars and still have my wife be somewhat happy?

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Twin turbo,81 chevy blazer. I must be missing something, unless its a heck of a truck but still. About keeping the wife happy, ****** might help LOL :)

OP
OP
B

BillionDollarDan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
For that I'll need the female version lol. The '81 Blazer is a crazy looking show truck. I got a super deal on it, but my wife only sees the expense instead of the wow factor lol

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
would love to see pics of the truck to see if there's any hope :)

as far as the wife... does she have any interest in a Lotus or something for herself? find a car she likes... My GF called me this morning just to tell me a FGT passed her on the way into work... it's all about training :D

Solid Red 98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like I've said here before, my bling for bling program has worked wonders. Go with her to get something she really likes of comparable cost or impact. She might even start looking at car catalogs for you...:lmao:

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
tell her you bought the truck for her. does she have a birthday coming up perhaps? the first day of Ramadan is today. give her a nice gift!

:rolaugh:

Last edited:

DRBSRT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Like the songs says.........."Diamonds are a girls best friend". Everytime you buy a new vehicle, buy her some nice diamond jewelry. Problem solved!!

GDog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like the songs says.........."Diamonds are a girls best friend". Everytime you buy a new vehicle, buy her some nice diamond jewelry. Problem solved!!

Agreed I was about to say the same thing.

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, lotsa dough went into that truck!!!! My gf likes plants, concerts, and anything that says "Fossil" (she's from Fossil Oregon). So when I get something new I buy her some ****, a ticket to Justin Bieber and a headstone.

OP
OP
B

BillionDollarDan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow, lotsa dough went into that truck!!!! My gf likes plants, concerts, and anything that says "Fossil" (she's from Fossil Oregon). So when I get something new I buy her some ****, a ticket to Justin Bieber and a headstone.

LOL I had to read this one to my buddy here. Nice :headbang:

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score

:rolaugh::rolaugh: I never thought I would see Justin Bieber's name on a Viper board.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i hope they arnt yankin yr chain-hell the motor is worth that--sounds fishy to me---but i hope for u im wrong..:confused:

OP
OP
B

BillionDollarDan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i hope they arnt yankin yr chain-hell the motor is worth that--sounds fishy to me---but i hope for u im wrong..:confused:

Exactly! I mean jeez I can resell that thing for maybe 4 to 5 k more than I'm buying it.
But I spoke to one of their kids today and I should get a call later. We'll see. It seems too good to be true but they live an hour and a half away so it's going to be easy to double check. You know, cross my I and dot my T kinda thing. Idk I mean I've bought three other cars on ebay so I figured this was a good thing. The seller has a 100% rating and over a thousand reviews. I'm still hoping for the best.

usurbrain

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Diamond's, Purses, Shoes, Day Spa, Massages (from you).... but if you really are billiondollardan, then you should buy her whatever she wants.... 12k shouldn't be an issue....

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I wanted a twin turbo setup this winter on my Viper but I just bought a damn 1981 Chevy Blazer showtruck. My wife is going to kill me. I need some advice guys.
How can I keep all the cars and still have my wife be somewhat happy?

Jewelry!
PM me and I'll hook you up.

OP
OP
B

BillionDollarDan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm currently hundred dollar dan but you have to aim high man, aim high.

Do you sell jewelry gb?

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm currently hundred dollar dan but you have to aim high man, aim high.

Do you sell jewelry gb?

Yeah,
I own a wholesale diamond and jewelry company here in Dallas.
I always like to help out fellow car guys.
I have a wife too, so I know how it is whe you want cars and car stuff and she's looking at you like, "where are my toys?"

Phun70

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
You could buy her something large that takes lots of D cell Batteries!:slap: Ummmmm, Like a nice Rodney King Signature edition Mag-Light! :lmao:

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah,
I own a wholesale diamond and jewelry company here in Dallas.
I always like to help out fellow car guys.
I have a wife too, so I know how it is whe you want cars and car stuff and she's looking at you like, "where are my toys?"

Good to know for future use. :2tu: