Houston C&C pics

lxadeuce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
here are the pics that i took during the convoy of 7 vipers from the southest side of Houston. I was in the 7th, so that is why there is only 6 pictures. we had a corvette leading us there becuase he was the only one with the nanny aids and navigation system :rolaugh:

if any of you want the high res pics, they can be downloaded on our website at this link: viper - Visual Velocity Studios

You must be registered for see images attach

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan was the only one of your group that I met, sorry I didn't get to meet the rest of ya'll. Of course ya'll parked wayyy far away, but I finally found the cars, but ya'll were not there.

wes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
found our cars taking off at around the 30 sec mark hah

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88Nmz7m9fI0[/media]

wes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
and around the 2 minute mark. Sorry thought it was cool.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOSKj_3t6_s[/media]

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice.:2tu:

It's good to see Vipers can leave a car gathering without a ,"You need traction control!" moment. Sorry I missed the chance to meet the crew from the South.

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brett, it was nice to meet you. Thanks for taking and posting those pictures, it looks like you caught my wife with a Viper grin on. How you can take pictures like that without the view finder and while driving a Viper at highway speeds, baffles me...great job:2tu: We really enjoyed meeting the Clear Lake area gang, and the 7 car caravan in was a real treat, thanks to all who helped organize it :D

Dan was the only one of your group that I met, sorry I didn't get to meet the rest of ya'll. Of course ya'll parked wayyy far away, but I finally found the cars, but ya'll were not there.

Sorry we missed you Eric. Your car looked great....did that thing come with a dimmer switch? That SSG is a spectacular color!!

Did you guys get to see the Hennessey Venom GT? If so, what did you think about it in person?

Austin, I think Stretch Lotus is the best description I've heard (thanks 345's bspinnin), instead a couple back seats and wine bar, it's all motor. IMO it's all go and very little show, there are so many other and better looking cars out there. It would be interesting to see a Venom GT next to a Falcon Mach 7 (Jeff Lemke's latest creation).

Attachments

• Venom GT.jpg
    Venom GT.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 21
  • Venom GT.3.jpg
    Venom GT.3.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 26
  • Venom GT.2.jpg
    Venom GT.2.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 26

wes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Did you guys get to see the Hennessey Venom GT? If so, what did you think about it in person?

I got to look at it and wasn't that impressed. It just still looked like way to much of a lotus. I'm sure it's fun as hell to drive, but for 600 grand I could find others ways to spend my money.

OP
OP
L

lxadeuce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i didn't care much for the venom gt either. too much like a lotus, although with more power. for $600,000 i could have a hell of a ford gt for me AND one for the wife, a pair of viper ACR's

345s-bspinnin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Brett, thanks for the great rolling pics.

I PM'd you my number. Hit me up next time you guys take the car out.

-Andres

1fast400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder if you get all the body panels with the car? I know some of his customers of old were generally left without them.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great looking FAST GT and John will sell a couple, even at this very high price. He knows marketing. Looks like him standing next to it.

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow. The GTS is just :omg: After all these years the curves are still just as beautiful as in 96.

1fast400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great looking FAST GT and John will sell a couple, even at this very high price. He knows marketing. Looks like him standing next to it.

No, those are 6 year old kids. I know they are the same height, but not him.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
No, those are 6 year old kids. I know they are the same height, but not him.

Now that is funny:2tu:. I also noticed that when he left the venue he had 2 of his kids in the passenger seat of the GT(lotus). Must be a special 2 person seatbelt in the car.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that is funny:2tu:. I also noticed that when he left the venue he had 2 of his kids in the passenger seat of the GT(lotus). Must be a special 2 person seatbelt in the car.

That sounds safe.:rolleyes: Do you guys have any other pics? Ive gotta make one of these meets.

345s-bspinnin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That sounds safe.:rolleyes: Do you guys have any other pics? Ive gotta make one of these meets.

Hey Austin, here are a few more pix of our Vipers on the edge of the parking lot .....

You must be registered for see images

And random pics linked from Houston C&C FB Site:

Check out December 2010 Houston C&C FB Site for more pics.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
userSRTbro_