How many Viper's do you own?

How many Viper's are in your collection right now?

• (1) Single And Loving It

Votes: 85 68.0%
  • (2) Seeing Double

Votes: 26 20.8%
  • (3) Three's A Party

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • (4) Starting To Get Crowded

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • (5+) I've Lost Count

Votes: 7 5.6%

• Total voters

JnM_SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just curious as to how many people own more then one Viper. Not how many have you owned but how many do you have in your collection right now.

NOT including the RAM SRT-10 ... Only the cars.

Last edited:

happy56

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Two at present but Gen 1 will be on the market shortly, wife really didn't like. She really likes Gen 2 GTS though. If momma ain't happy ain't nobody happy!

ChrisHefner

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just one 2006 SRT10 painted with the remainder of the 2005 copperhead paint, But I am accepting generous offers for those willing to give up one of theirs....Support the
troops!:D:usa:

2005 SRT-10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I personally own one, if I like it enough I will upgrade to an ACR in the near future.

However I will say there is a surgeon that lives near me (not on the forums from what I gather) that has SEVERAL vipers. I have personally witnesses him driving an ACR, gen 4, gen 3 mamba, and an older ACR. From what a friend of mine (reliable source) says is that he does have just about every different model viper created. Interesting lineup.

OP
OP
J

JnM_SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the official 'look at how much I have' thread.

No, No ... This was not started for braggins rights. Just cursious as to how many people are "collecting" Vipers.

I personally own one, if I like it enough I will upgrade to an ACR in the near future.

However I will say there is a surgeon that lives near me (not on the forums from what I gather) that has SEVERAL vipers. I have personally witnesses him driving an ACR, gen 4, gen 3 mamba, and an older ACR. From what a friend of mine (reliable source) says is that he does have just about every different model viper created. Interesting lineup.

Sign me up for a tour of that guys garage!

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just one but it's a great feeling knowing that I own it and that the bank does not. Can't wait to add another.

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just one but it's a great feeling knowing that I own it and that the bank does not. Can't wait to add another.

Whats that suppose to mean?...most of us with more than one owe the bank...?..lol...

Maybe we should make another post with " how many own more than one "Paid Off" Viper .....too much!!

Martin Kennedy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A good question to ask is “how many vipers have you owned since production of the viper started”. I have owned 4 and am sure that there will be a 5[SUP]th[/SUP]

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive just got the One, I would love another one but Im only a small fish and have no room for any more :( Hoping for that Lottery ticket to get my Dream Garage :D

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I presently have my TWO original vipers.....a 94 RT10 and a 96 GTS Coupe.....I added a 2005 SRT 10 (yellow) and then a 2008 SRT Coupe (green) but I didn't like those so they came and went!!..

I also have (literally) thousands of smaller versions!!..(1/64s..1/24s....1/18s...etc......)......

This new 2013 SRT Viper could be the next 1/1 though! VERY nice!!

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am on my 2nd Viper and had 2 Viper trucks. Like others I have hundreds of Die-cast versions.

Bruce

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're no poser Chad. You drive it lots.

Incidentally, there are good posers and there are bad posers. There aren't a lot of bad posers out there.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave