HP! Track Day Specials! BBG Viper Gen 2-3 Packages

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Introducing our Viper Gen 2 / Gen 3 Header & SCT custom performance tuned packages that deliver the goods with maximum performance!! BBG's Track-Day Performance Kits come complete with everything you'll need for that weekend garage project or for your local Viper tech to install. Perfect for street, auto-x, dragstrip & road race applications..!

BBG VIPER GEN 2-3 TRACK-DAY HEADERS & SCT PERFORMANCE TUNE KITS (COMPLETE WITH PARTS & ACCESSORIES INCLUDED):

:price $3,295 plus shipping
:SCT Performance Tuner with 3 BBG custom dyno tuned calibrations (91 or 93 octane, 100 octane & Valet Key with 3,000 rpm limit)
:High Flow 5 into 1 ARH Merge Headers 304 SS
:J-Pipe with high flow metal cats
:O2 extension harnesses
:BBG - ARP SS 12 point bolt kit upgrade
:Mopar OE multi-layered SS exhaust manifold gaskets
:Mopar OE intake manifold gaskets
:Mopar OE thermostat gasket
:performance 170 degree thermostat upgrade

:*Please Note - Special Pricing with optional services avaliable
:*Price $3,695 plus shipping includes (JET-HOT Thermal Coated Headers & High Flow Cats - in BBG Nasty Black 1600 temp / BBG Extreme Silver 1700 temp)

If you have any questions or to get your BBG Track-Day kit on order please give us a call..!

(Pictured below is our BBG Gen 2 Track-day Kit complete with SCT and 3 custom calibrations , headers, O2 extension, gaskets, thermostat & ARP upgrade bolt kit)

(SCT Performance Controller - 3 BBG custom dyno tuned calibrations - 91 or 93 octane, 100 octane & Valet Key with 3,000 rpm limit)

(Intake, thermostat, exhaust gaskets and 170 degree thermostat upgrade)

(Dr. Young and his 97' GTS on the rack getting prepped for his BBG Track-day Header Kit..!)

Thanks for your consideration!

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE
Toddy Gomez
1337 North Market Blvd. Ste 100
Sacramento, Ca 95834
(916) 505-9026
[email protected]

=DISTRIBUTORS OF POWER=:usa:

Last edited:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Toddy, that looks like a very good deal. Too bad I already have headers or I'd jump on this one. Question about O2 sensors, front. I assume you're using the OEM sensors up front before the cats and extending them to the new O2 location on your headers using O2 extension harness. Have you seen CELs thrown due to the stock O2 sensor being move further away from it's original location? I forgot the code that was thrown, slow O2 heat up or something, this is common with other headers. DC Performance used to sell a "quick fire" O2 sensor to eliminate the CEL issue. Just curious.

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This does look like a great deal. I'f I didn't already have the exhaust, I'd jump on this too.

OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks gentlemen, our inhouse kits are definetly a solid value (HP!) and come complete with all the right parts that should be considered when installing a set of headers. What's pretty kool about our Track-Day performance kits is that you're also servicing your intake & cooling systems with fresh gaskets and fluids and it'll give you or your Viper tech the oppurtunity to do a thorough inspection on your Viper's engine compartment and get everything back up to Parr..

Tony, in regards to the upstream O2 sensor concerns, we use a very high quality extension harness to ensure a good factory style connection and make a cold start correction to compensate for their relocation. This typically solves any issues, but every so often as you stated a Viper may have intermittent issues and the quick-fire sensors could be used to help reduce or eliminate the issue. Downstream O2 sensors sometimes read an enificiency code as well and this we typically address in calibration also..

Thnx,

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE
Toddy
1337 North Market Blvd. Ste 100
Sacramento, Ca. 95834
[email protected]
(916) 505-9026

=DISTRIBUTORS OF POWER=:usa:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads