I hated my viper because of racing solutions

Nasseri

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have posted this thread before against Racing Solutions RSI , but I deleted it upon a request and a fake promise from Will of RSI. 18 months ago I paid RSI 9250$ as down payment , sent them my engine along with AEM new gaskets and bearings sets to build me and engine.They stole my money and parts . Two months ago when I posted this thread , Will asked me to call him . I did . He apologized for " delays" and asked me to delete the threads , and that he'd need one month to " get my engine ready or give me back my money" . I deleted all the posts .Ignoring all people who asked me not to. One month passed , never heard from them , after days of trying to get in touch with them they tried to buy more time but I refused . I asked for my money and parts back here's what they said :

"WE NEED ONE MONTH TO GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK , AND REGARDING YOUR PARTS WE CAN NOT GIVE THEM BACK TO YOU BECAUSE WE USED SOME FOR OTHER BUILDS , YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT SO WE CAN GET YOU SAME PARTS WE USED"

After deleting the original post , I got several emails from well-known people in the viper world asking me why I deleted the post , I told them about Will's promise to me here's what some of them said :

- " Do you expect them to return your money ? They stole more than 15000$ from the VCA in ads "

-"RSI sent us a crankshaft to nitrate , we did , then they asked us to send it back , they said they'll pay us later , we did . They never paid us , ignored our emails and calls "

-"They asked us to use certain brands like the CP pistons against our well , when failure occurred ,they blamed non-trust worthy pistons and blamed us for using them in the builds" << former engine builder for them

I still wonder how can Will sleep at night knowing that someone is suffering because of him.What if his wife and kids knew one day that it's not good money he's earning ?

here's my original post from two months ago :

" I went to bed dreaming of reading Racing Solutions on my engine's valve covers but i woke up empty handed"

My name is Mansour.I have 2006 supercharged Dodge Viper.Last year I decided to give it more boost. I called several companies looking for 522 short block that could handle 1000 HP.I decided to go for Racing Solutions after the sweet words and promises Will gave.On July 2013 I called them back to place the order he gave me higher price I reminded him of the price he gave me on our first call and he lowered the price.After making the downpayment.I decided to send a diss-assembled engine to them "except connecting rods" with new sets of gaskets, bearings and used AEM " we will check it for you they said" .So that they would install heads,intake,etc and then they would send me back a complete engine. I asked them what should I send ,Will said send everything you've got .They said they will give me credit for the new or used parts they are not going to use.I told him about some missing parts like the timing cover he said we will take care of every thing,i can get you a used timing cover for 250$.So,I prepared the engine and waited for them to find a shipping company .It took them four months to find one.During this time I tried to find Will but I couldn't . He didn't reply to my emails messages or at the office after the downpayment. I asked his brother Paul if I could cancel the order he said you can't.I told him it took a long time and he said we will give you free online tune for being patient with us.During this time I asked them " will the engine you send me have the same block # as the engine i will send you ?if yes i will not have to pay customs when it comes back ,it will be "repair and return" they said we don't know if the numbers on the blocks will be identical.On November,they found a shipping company .They picked up the engine .On January it arrived at racing solution facility they checked the parts and said that all the parts I sent were useless except for the cylinder block and crankshaft.They said if we were going to send you a complete engine,we will charge you another 14700$ . They sent me an estimation of that amount and added 200 dollars to the shipping " btw,the timing cover in the estimation was 1045$,not 250$ as he promised to get me".At first,they gave me the impression that it's gonna be easy to make me send the parts " send every thing you've got,you're gonna be satisfied with the result". So,I said to them let's go back to plan A.Just send me a short block. They said if you don't want us to use your cylinder block and crankshaft we will charge you extra $3,500 .He said we need a crankshaft and a block for this engine build.I reminded him of my first call when I asked "how much is 522 cubic short block?" he did not mention with core .And how come its not mentioned in the invoice. And if it was true that they needed my cylinder block and crankshaft from the beginning , how come they did not mention it when I asked if the cylinder block they will send me back is going to have the same block number as the one I am going to send .He said I am sorry for this miss understanding but you should've known. I told him I chose you although your price was little bit higher than other companies,if your price was a lot higher,i would've chosen Roe Racing with a difference of 3000$ .And because you said you have two professional NHRA engine builder. He said comparing the engines we build to the engines Roe Racing build is like comparing your Viper engine to a Honda Civic engine.So I said ok use my crankshaft and cylinder block.Then he sent me a link to follow up with my engine build up.The promised date was the 31 of March ,two months later ,and I was checking on it every day.Until the promised day arrived and nothing has changed.I called them several times , no answer.I emailed Will and he finally replied after several emails. They said we had some issues with our engine builders"the NHRA professionals" and they cost us more than $250,000 loss.But we are back on track " shouldn't I've been informed about this since it concerns me?".I asked him again if I could cancel my order but he said if you want cancel we would charge you "as if it was my fault".He said he will go on with this engine built. It has been more than 2 months since he said that.now I can't find him I call him but he does not answer. I called the office about his brother says he's not there .I emailed him but he does not reply .I send him messages on he does not reply.2 weeks ago I called his brother and I told him since you are going to need the block and the crankshaft for this engine build ,please send the rest of the parts to my friend in your state.He agreed .after 5 days of follow up they said they sent the parts .I asked for the tracking number several times no response .And my friends who was supposed to receive the parts 20 days ago did not get any thing yet.Btw,two months ago i asked Will if i could cancel,he said he will charge me.three days ago i said ok go ahead cancel my order , how much do you want? His brother said "Will said we don't cancel engine builds"

Bottom line , It has been more than a year .They took my money , they gave me unkept promises , they have my engine,gaskets,bearings,and AEM .They ignored me me , lied to me , tried to milk me in every possible way . I have phone bills that show I used to call almost every day for the past year , I have more than 50 un-replied or ignored emails and messages.

I've been a good customer for PartsRack since 2006 , DC performance and Roe Racing too and lots others.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another Texas Tuner ??? If so add to them to the list:
Hennessey
David Wilks

As stated before...Bring this to your states law Process, get your judgement,
then take it to Texas & File...I would also read up on your States Mechanic's Lean Procedures.
Once this is filed Bankruptcy can not help them.

diamond head

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you have something stating he knowly took your parts and gave them to someone else that is theft. If someone is accused of stealing in excess of $500, the laws become much more severe, turning into the charge of Grand Theft. A conviction resulting from a grand theft allegation will likely come with extensive jail sentences and hefty fines.
Not only can they be dealing with what will likely be a high level misdemeanor or felony, a conviction will lead to a permanent criminal record.
Here's the breakdown of the penal code in Texas for theft:

Less than $50, you can be charged with a Class C misdemeanor
- Between $50-$500, the punishment can be a Class B misdemeanor
- Between $500-$1500, you could face a Class A misdemeanor
- Between $1,500-$20,000, the punishment may be a state jail felony
- Between $20,000-$100,000, you could face a third degree felony
- Between $100,000-$200,000, you could face a second degree felony
- $200,000 or more, can result in a first degree felony

Based on the amount or value of property stolen, the penalty will go up. Penalties can range anywhere from a fine of no more than $500 (for a "Class C" misdemeanor), up to 5 to 99 years in prison and/or a fine of no more than $10,000 for a first degree felony.
Also, depending on the defendants history of theft, the penalty can be bumped up to the next higher level. Depending on the exact circumstances of each crime, the penalty can be higher.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's just a matter of time for Will....the noose will eventually tighten.

neo_rambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow they just opened a new shop too with everyone else's money. I guess you can look at all the people who purchased parts and never got them as "Angel Investors". I agree with Diamond get the law involved at that price.

Flexx91

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If I was in this situation (assuming the money "stolen" was less than $5k), I would have at least filed a claim in small claims court by now. Just saying........

Vipes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lock him up in the cell next to JH. It's shocking people can get away with this for years.

Sybil TF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Somebody just posted a positive RSI thread on the Alley. RSI says you can't believe everything you read. LOL

diamond head

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw this in thread from the Alley

Originally Posted by taylormade
That's nice work! Its seems that RSI does fantastic work, for their loyal customers. It's the newbies that seem to get **** on unfortunately.

That is not a accurate statement. We have had more than our share of issues over the past few years. We probably could have done a half-ass job on a lot of projects and not been in this position, but we won't turn out that type of quality. There have been a number of cars and other projects that were delayed due to the engine issues we had with a couple of builders. But we have stood behind everything and are working to make it right. People may not be happy with our time frame on some projects, but we have been as accurate as possible in estimating what the correct time frame will be to complete them. New projects have been moving in and out fairly well since we made the changes we did this past spring. We are now using two very well know engine builders, that have a long history in the Viper community. Engines are moving forward as well as most other products. We will still have some small issues, but taking care of the customers that have been delayed by all this is starting to gain speed. Some people will never be happy due to these delays, and us refusing to bend over and take it to make them happy really starts their online attacks. We simply cannot give everyone what they demand or it will damage the process to take care of everyone. The speculation, rumors, and hatred then become more fueled by the nutswingers for other shops. We will continue to focus on what we are doing and continue producing the best quality product we can, as quickly as feasibly possible. Don't believe everything you read.
WillatRSI - AIM
[email protected] - Email

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont belieave everything you read???????

Its been a year and a half. Post that you gave him his focking money back and Ill belieave what I read. A problem on your business end does not mean you screw over a customer for such an extended amount of time.

Had the same prob and similar situation here in hawaii. The legal system not only got the money back. But an extra 20k on top of what the shop owed.

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well there is a saying that customer is always right. We all know it does not apply 100% in real world but in the case of an overseas customer i think there is a real case of circle **** and deception.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's comedic too how Will blames the customer for all the problems. Ask any ****** in prison why they did what they did and they will all say "I was framed"...or..."she was dressed like a ****" etc. Deeply psychotic people deal with problems in this manner. Only when Will is cornered will he show ANY remorse...and even THEN he is setting you up and lying.

OP
OP
N

Nasseri

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Will has been apologizing for delays for over a year , his words are sweet but his actions are opposite . I've been giving him lots of chances upon his request . Yet , he's done nothing . The thing about Will is that he thinks it's his money .
" Will , it's my money , I gave it to you to build me an engine but you didn't , I did every thing you asked me to , you're giving a bad example in bad deeds you're making Paul share with you , what makes you sure he won't do it to you one day ? I asked you to cancel my order and refund a year ago but you refused , till this moment i'm asking you to refund and send the parts - including the gaskets Paul told me you used for other builds - You've asked for 3400$ for an engine block and a crankshaft if you're not going to use mine , i'm telling you now in front of everyone IF YOU REFUND AND SEND MY PARTS TO MY FRIEND I'M GOING YOU THE ENGINE BLOCK AND CRANKSHAFT FOR FREE "

Mdeniz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Am I the only one who is personally insulted at the fact that this forum, where many viper owners pay a membership have to put up not only with the fact that Will continues to pray on its members, but the fact that forum owners/managers continue to give RSI a platform to steal from people, and advertise their products and services??? It is flabbergasting to me how they haven shut all his adds, and sponsorship's down.

You must be registered for see images

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have doubts to renew next year after all this. it took a while to take down Vipair and there were a million excuses not to for a long while.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Remember the 'heartwarmer' story I posted here a while back? I just bumped it.

It was NASSERI that was instrumental in helping me recover the 'lost' $5000 in his homeland.

I am unable to cut-paste a link for some reason...if someone can post it here, THANKS

Darth Menace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep...you'd think this club would take care of it's members but no go. I guess that's too much to ask. Might as well promote the scamming.

[email protected]

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have called them years ago when I had my 08 and got nowhere after reading your post I will never deal with them and will do all I can to slam them to everyone at my club. i know there have been messages stating how good they are, probably they are family or partners because this isn't the first time.
I will spread the word! you can't believe all you read. when I get mods I go to the place and stay there. I know everybody can't do that but that's the only way I would fork over 15K . I want a new stereo and My Gig has the best I have ever seen. They are in upper NY but for a few grand I am thinking about going up there. They have the unit but can't send it to someone to install it. He is just starting out and it is by far the best unit I have seen. I have asked him if I could get a unit and he told me not yet and was straight with me, that's the kind of companies I will only deal with.

Hennessy is an ego maniac

but not a thief

Last edited:

SRT101969

Enthusiast
Reaction score
William also failed me. Is there a posibility to join a group in order to probe a judge that this is a common behavior at RSI?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets