I HAVE TONS TONS of G1 or G2 parts, all OEM used or new...

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
if anyone of you guys ever need anything G1 or G2 parts, please just PM or e-mail me, becuase i have purchased this bulk order of tons tons tons of parts, we are talking total of about 10k pieces, enough parts to build 3 more viper out from them, i'm talking 7 hoods, 20 G1 door panels, 16 G2 door panels, se6 set of headers, 20 set of seatbelts, airbags, RT windows, lights, seats, 6 bumpers, 20 sets of rear fenders, complete dash, 4 GTS rear glass, wheels, rack pinion set, covertable tops, tons of side sills.............i can list them all day, and insane amount of stuff, and most of them, you can't even buy them new from dodge anymore, remember i have enough parts here to build you 3 vipers, i even have 3 GTSR motor blocks, just the blocks with front timing cover....am i insane or what?? now if you want to make out a package deal, it will be perfect...thanks

OP
OP
V

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
alright, we prob have anything and everything for everyone's needs, it's gonna take us awhile to sort everything out, i will post all parts and price after, but for now, NO more e-mail or PM, lol.....we are getting hammered on them, prob got 50-60 e-mails within a day....so let me go do what i have to do, and get back to all your guys soon...thanks

OP
OP
V

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi everyone, it's gonna take us awhile to get to all the parts, snow out, plus it's holiday, and i'm try the best to answer all e-mails and ***, but without i check over everything, there is really no way to answer any of the request, so please give me some time and i will update all of you

by the way, we will be offer to all you guys brand new aftermarket hood for G1 and G2 cars, also custom front bumper, custom side sills, side grille and tons tons other aftermarket nice items, we just started making all molds for everything, so everything will be in production very soon, the fitment and finish will be PERFECT...... satisfaction guarantee, i will update on that very soon too....thanks