Ideas for old tires?

JustinB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My new Michelin's came in today and they will be on the car tomorrow. I am taking off the OE tires which are 11 years old with less than 5,000 miles on them. I know they are pretty worthless so I was wondering if anyone had inventive ideas of what to do with them.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
planter out in the yard
swing for the kids (or you) haha
coffee table
autoart for your garage (makes ya' look kewl if you have tires everywhere huh)

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
stickem around someone arms down and roll them down the hill

3whitevipers

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I saw a cool thing my buddy did--he stacked 2 on each other and had a 60" or so round glass top made over the top of the two tires--made a great looking table for his man cave--Dave

SkyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw a cool thing my buddy did--he stacked 2 on each other and had a 60" or so round glass top made over the top of the two tires--made a great looking table for his man cave--Dave

What he said. That's what I would recommend you do. You could also make them into chairs.

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had planned to smoke mine off the back, but had a hard time finding a suitable place to do it.:( I ended up selling them back to the previous owner ... I think he was going to do the same thing. If you can find a place to do it, go drifting ... that will REALLY make you appreciate the new ones. Glad you finally are getting rid of those hockey pucks!

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I forget which member did this, but always thought it turned out well :2tu:

You must be registered for see images

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If using them for furniture, just be careful that the sidewalls may stain carpet or wood floors over time. Some sort of barrier between the tire and the floor would take care of the issue.

Enjoy the new rubber.

Cheers,
George

OP
OP
J

JustinB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too late to burn them but I do like the table idea. Thanks for the pics that's some good inspiration.