Jersey roads!!

jbrasco70

Viper Owner
Reaction score
:drive: The roads in Jersey are terrible..when driving this afternoon an EVO comes next to me and the driver smiles and says "lets try it".I replied what suicide? The road we were on was on rt 1 south bound near princeton.. I would of loved to try it on the njtp or gsprkwy..I tell you what though I know they are quick!!
Took my buick t/type down e town last year and thats when I found out very quickly.My 11.96 t/type was nothing they were running 10's ..Anyone ever run an EVO? My mech mark at turbo trix specializes in them, while he has a twin turbo gts!!!Any way had to get it off my chest..:drive:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
rt 1 south bound near princeton is a tough road and dont blame ya.

there are PLENTY of Evo's and STI's around here that will easily hand a stock viper his @ss

yogibayer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:drive: The roads in Jersey are terrible..when driving this afternoon an EVO comes next to me and the driver smiles and says "lets try it".I replied what suicide? The road we were on was on rt 1 south bound near princeton.. I would of loved to try it on the njtp or gsprkwy..I tell you what though I know they are quick!!
Took my buick t/type down e town last year and thats when I found out very quickly.My 11.96 t/type was nothing they were running 10's ...

Stock there is no comparison between the Evo and the Viper

2003 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII 5.1 13.5
2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII 4.8 13.4
2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 4.5 13.3 (MT Dec '05)

The Evos you saw at the track must have been tricked out pretty good to knock 2.5 to 3 seconds off their 1/4 mile time.

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, I live on that thing. One of the worst roads in the country for traffic and accidents. You have to have eyes up your *****. Be very careful when you drive around here. 295 and 195 are much better. Get a good radar detector. It is a necessity around here.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
there are TONS of NON stock EVO's around NJ...be carefull

and quite a few of them faster than 10 second cars too

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
rt 1 south bound near princeton is a tough road and dont blame ya.

there are PLENTY of Evo's and STI's around here that will easily hand a stock viper his @ss

Oh tell me about it. They are all over and so easy to mod, no wonder. I guess that is why you got a supercharger ay?

OP
OP
J

jbrasco70

Viper Owner
Reaction score
LOL..might be time for a roe!!! or a 200 shot..now a days you just purge the system and they back off..check out the new machine gun purge system..they also have a what i call a scare tactic nos purge system.. no nitrous in ur system at all..LOL http://www.zex.com/

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol I wish you could take your car on some of them backroads of Somerset! If you think rt 1 in Princeton is bad you haven't been on a tiny, one lane road full of *** holes where the speed limit is 35 mph.:omg:

...and then it goes into a nice long two lane country road but those first few minutes are a nightmare!:rolaugh:

BTW I have some nice long bridge tunnels in my area.

--RS

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang