JonB made me do it.....

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well,excellent suggestion by JonB,keep one of the Ring decals on the end plate and replace the other side with the Laguna Seca...except for the hand prints after application the silver decal(s) he had made up look very sharp....
You must be registered for see images attach

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Looks like it was made just for you. Nice touch! Rev

We DID make that color just for ART......but we made extras. So we have the Nurburgring and now the coordinating Laguna Record 1:33 decals in-

RED /white border.
BLACK /white
WHITE /black
SILVER /black (Kens photo looks white...but it is SILVER/black)

Ken, your choice? email me......

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JonB....Email sent....would like to purchase both for the Orange/Black ********.....

thanks.....

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
JonB....Email sent....would like to purchase both for the Orange/Black ********..... thanks.....

On The Way.

ps Frank...... my records show you were my customer as far back as 1995.... NO ONE HERE pre-dates you... So dont be watching your VISA bill for these........

Jon

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I asked to purchase one AND one of the Nurburgring decals, but it was a no-go. Jon doesnt sell them, just gives them out to customers. Guess I need to get a Viper and buy something.

hemihead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I talked to Jon today and he was counting his money from last year, sorry Jon, I couldn't resist. Just remember, I'm in Michigan.....
Jon, not to be picking at bones but if you've got a black and white or silver and black, whatever would look best on a Graphite and Black RT10 I sure would appreciate one as well.

Thanks Jon,

Jerry

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah, you caught us doing year-end accounting, Scary ! Bailout Time!

I know yur in MI, we had some beers at Frog-pond{?} I think the White/Black or Silver/Black would be good? NurburgRing? Laguna? Will mail monday

[email protected]

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave