Just got back from Paris to this in my driveway...

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
life is good... ;)
DSC08953.JPG

Thanks Bernie! A+++++

Scott_in_FL

Viper Owner
Reaction score
As they say, traveling internationally is wonderful but after awhile you can't wait to get home. I'll bet that's never been more true ;)

OP
OP
B

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The hard part was putting the ACR out of my mind as I strolled the Left Bank with my wife or while sitting at a cafe, knowing my neighbor was taking delivery of my car!

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like you burnt the mid-night oil waxing it......one of the best lookinig color combos in the ACR....

pure zen

Viper Owner
Reaction score
From what I see,,,,,,,,,,,,,Life is better than good :2tu:

Congrats!

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate coming home to find someone left stuff in my driveway, man, that *****! :D

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, So was this a complete surprise present? Or did you know it was coming?

My friends wife bought him a New Harley Davidson V rod for his birthday, He had not even passed his bike test!

Very Very Nice :2tu: :headbang:

Mark
:uk:

OP
OP
B

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, So was this a complete surprise present? Or did you know it was coming?

My friends wife bought him a New Harley Davidson V rod for his birthday, He had not even passed his bike test!

Very Very Nice :2tu: :headbang:

Mark
:uk:

Worse than a surprise...I bought it just before I left, then had to take delivery while I was gone. Then wait to experience it. But it was worth the wait and I was mainly able to put it out of my mind while on vacation...kinda.

NorthernSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
life is good indeed! sometimes you just have to count your blessings. The other day i was scratcing my head trying to figure out how i wanted to arrange my GTS, my Jag and My GSXR in my garage...i'd been thinking about it all morning. And then i just stopped and laughed and had one of those moments when you realize if these are your problems...you dont have problems!

Kind of like walking in Paris with a woman you love thinking about your Viper ACR being delivered and waiting for your return...lol

V

Venomiss

Neighbors come over to check it out yet?
Congratulations.