LA Auto Show-Pictures

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's some pictures from the LA show today.

The Viper area has it's own display area;

la1.JPG

The glory days of viper racing. Looks like it went from the track to the show, all the rack dirt is still as it was ant the end of the race!

'Ring video loop in the background

la2.JPG

la11.JPG

Here's the 'Ring Viper now with red wheels.If you never seen this one before it's a ******** with a ton of autographs on the wing (there are lot's of pictures of this viper in the gallery). (My was shot quick and made it look orange)

la3.JPG

Duplicate below

la11.JPG

Laguna Seca 2010 Viper ACR

la6.JPG

Here is the wing end plate, 2 shots, you can see the new shape and how there are two slots

la9.JPG

la7.JPG

Here's the "new" rear wing, to me it looked the same, except, the Gurney flap is tapered down near the end plate as well as a lip at the end of the flap

la8.JPG

la10.JPG

Here is the Anaconda (?) green with a tan interior

la4.JPG

la12.JPG

New 2010 Vert, can remember what the color called or is the the something yellow?? It looked to me like an 05 copperhead. I liked taperded stripes and have them on my coupe, (to me their too wide and are in the vents)

la5.JPG

la13.JPG

Got to get back to work, enjoy! Order your '10 now!!!

Last edited:

Richard Koch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you for the great photos. It is really nice to see VIPER all by itself. Those are some spectacular cars, especially the GTS-R exactly as it came off the track. I kind of like the "Toxic Orange" color. Maybe the car magazines will have to report on Vipers now.

OP
OP
redtanrt10

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Art, have you gone blind??? I didn't ask the girl if it was "toxic orange" what do you think??? It ain't red, looks like the copperhead color, must be. I snapped these all in 3 minutes. See you Saturday, bring a guide dog!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
THANKS for my 1st look at T.O on a car! Since your RED CAR photo was Orange, HowzCum this photo looks pretty true? Is it as you visualized? The BLACK car is the 1 of 10 VooDoo Edition, { not the 1:33 Laguna.} The 1:33 Laguna is black-sided, a reverse of the Ring car..... All you 2002 FED Owners should bow to ole 91 from whence FED was born. That car usually resides at the WPChrysler Museum, ground floor.

THANKS REDTAN

Here's some pictures from the LA show today.

Here's the 'Ring Viper now with red wheels.If you never seen this one before it's a ******** with a ton of autographs on the wing (there are lot's of pictures of this viper in the gallery). (My was shot quick and made it look orange)

la3.JPG

New 2010 Vert, can remember what the color called or is the the something yellow?? It looked to me like an 05 copperhead. I liked taperded stripes and have them on my coupe, (to me their too wide and are in the vents)

la5.JPG

Got to get back to work, enjoy! Order your '10 now!!!

Last edited:

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And just to set the record straight: The folks that set these cars up for the show accidentally put the Laguna Seca wheels on the Nürburgring car. It has apparently caused some confusion outside of these forums. Now you can help set the record straight! :2tu:

NK BREKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alright Mike and Lawrenzo, I was thinking that the Toxic Orange would be more similar to my pearl orange not a lighter shade of Copperhead, besides Mike you said it was "something yellow" having said that bring my guide dog and Lawrenzo please throw in the leash :2tu:

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And just to set the record straight: The folks that set these cars up for the show accidentally put the Laguna Seca wheels on the Nürburgring car. It has apparently caused some confusion outside of these forums. Now you can help set the record straight! :2tu:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CAN WE GET SOMEONE TO BOLT ON THE BLACK WHEELS BEFORE THE SHOW STARTS....YES I AM YELLING. THAT JUST DOSEN'T LOOK GOOD.

We have got to have a set sitting around in SOCAL........... please...........

ACRsnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks like the orange they had on the 08 rams , dont like it at all. The 08/09 orange looks much better IMHO

The stripes dont look any better too :rolleyes:

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard the stripes were going to be different......I'd be amazed if these fat boys make it to production.....:omg: just raised the value of all the 08-09 cars with stripes

Bill

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Hey Mike,

Thanks for the pics.

Many thanks to SRT and Ralph for the display. It's about time Dodge uses Viper to help them sell cars.

On the "fat stripes", please reconsider. Those babies are just too wide and detract from the lines of the car.

Now, the red outline on the black ACR's gray stripe looks cool to me.

Dan

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery