Laser Jammer Installation in Houston

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your going to want to turn around and go by again with a jammer, its so fun to watch them think something is worng with the gun. My wife gets mad when I turn around just to get shot again.

LOL...I was thinking the same thing. :D

jim 632

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What happens if you get caught with it. can they impound your car?:omg:

85 of 200

Enthusiast
Reaction score
But its not a jammer, its a parking sensor, really, when you first turn it on, its a parking sensor for the first 30 seconds or so, You could show them, it really works good.

ViperGal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who is going to put a step by step install instructions on the forum... Dave????

Hey maybe the new Viper Inc. can factory install these - Herb are you listening?

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I realy don't know why, but I'm in too. :misch:

Don't these have the side effect of setting off every V1 within 100 feet?

VENOMNS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am curious about this too... I was looking at picking up a system!

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i just installed the laser interceptor on the viper and challenger, we also did testing with 3 different laser guns and both cars jammed to gun .. very pleased.. install is very stealth and clean, only noticable if looking for the heads

banshe302

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Im in. Hangin with ACR Steve is going to get me introuble now i might have a chance on stayin out of jail.

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Banshe- LOL you were just waiting to find a scape-goat
What happened to the group buy is a good question?

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if u guys are that interested in a group buy then talk to cliff at laser interceptor, great customer service so he maybe able to cut a deal

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have an ****** SRX and have been very happy with it. I was going to upgrade to the 9500i and bought the windshield mount. The 9500ci (custom instal) cost was $1800+ so I decided to stay with my SRX that was $800 plus my instal.

I have only recorded Lazer once. I was going through Washington coming home from Jonb and HPDE/PIR. I was 'tagged' by radar 32 times in Washington (they have radar every 2 miles after 10pm) and once I was 'tagged' by Lazer from behind. The cop was parked on an entrace ramp to the freeway and I never saw him until my Detector told me Lazer from the rear.

I see that the radar testing showed Valentines at half the sensitivity of the ****** 9500i. I plan to use the windshield mount 9500i if I go to California or Arizona where I'd get useage of the GPS programming.

Thanks for the info posted here.

Ted

Red Shift

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have only recorded Lazer once. I was going through Washington coming home from Jonb and HPDE/PIR. I was 'tagged' by radar 32 times in Washington (they have radar every 2 miles after 10pm) and once I was 'tagged' by Lazer from behind. The cop was parked on an entrace ramp to the freeway and I never saw him until my Detector told me Lazer from the rear.

Ted

Laser from the on-ramp is tricky. I think this is the only reason for a rear mounted jammer. The only other use would be if someone straight blows by the officer (should have speed controlled before this). I have seen an officer doing the on-ramp trick before and that would nail me for sure. I've only seen that once this year while I've noticed tons of normal side of the road LIDAR cops.