Lean AF w/ Paxton !

OP
OP
P

prevnine11ownr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not yet, I ordered the pumps yesterday...Im gonna put those on then go from there...It leads in that direction. As the boost climbs...so does the AF. So fuel is being starved somewhere. The pumps are not that expensive...IF that doesn't work, then the FCU.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DLM really is a pleasure to deal with.

just keep him off the phone for another week or so so he can finish MINE....lol

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A couple of things. One you have 2 pumps. One is on all the time. The second comes on when you are just about at a boost condition. When it first comes on it should increase the pressure to around 70 to 75 psi. As the rpms climb the boost should climb as well. Mine tops out just about 90 psi. How it climbs is based on the FMU and the actual pump output. Note I also run the rich FMU setup.

You sure about that? I remember testing mine and they both come on under boost, otherwise, they sit idle.

DPViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I had the exact same problem on my 03 with 18,000 miles. We double checked everything and it ended up being the fuel filter. Good luck.

Reaction score
We have found that a power or ground stud on the pumps can come loose from the pump and cause it to stop running or work intermittently. They should come on under boost and you can check this by applying a small amount of pressure on the boost line going into the Split Second box while the engine is running. Use a test light on each pump to make sure both are working and getting power while watching fuel pressure.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96