let's see your GTS wings!

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, nobody did it, so I will.

Why? Cool looking? Aero? Just want it? Rationale?

No, dumb.

You must be registered for see images

MADMAX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aaaaand, back to reality... :rolaugh:
You must be registered for see images attach

ACR_Matt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that Ive gotten my obligatory yellow correction post out of the way, heres my view on the subject; Mods should be done out of passion, with no hope of recouping the initial cost. The more that's done to a car, the narrower the prospective buyer list becomes. That being said, given the choice of a stock car vs a fully modded car, built exactly the way a potential buyer would do it, I could see someone paying slightly more for the built car. It would save them a ton of money that could then be used for even more mods! :D Or they may not be the DIY type and would prefer something already built. In the end it just turns into a waiting game. I on the other hand picked my car because of the low number of mods, among other things, since I am the DIY type and enjoy project cars. If your hoping to cash in on built cars as an investment, I have a great revenue sharing/auto-surfing opportunity for you. ;)

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh Yea, really looking forward to seeing that :rolaugh: :rolaugh:

When your new wing turns up, please could you show us some install pics, I would like to see the inner workings of how that wing is fixed :2tu:

Did Autoform say how long it would be until you get it? Is it made to order or do they have them on the shelve?

OP
OP
MoparBoyy

MoparBoyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When your new wing turns up, please could you show us some install pics, I would like to see the inner workings of how that wing is fixed :2tu:

Did Autoform say how long it would be until you get it? Is it made to order or do they have them on the shelve?

Will do.

made to order cause they told me 4-5 weeks.

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is no argument I can possibly think of for that maroon high-wing, but if you care about stability at higher speeds, it does matter how high the thing is. If you're close to the roof-line its much better than a few inches below. We know, we've tested both.... the 17's wing id much better than the 9's...

DSC_00483.JPG

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960