Like my new business card?

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Special thanks to Austin for helping me to get up to proper cruising speed.
Put two of these on a 4x6, business card size and take it to Sams or Costco and have pretty inexpensive color photo business cards. (use your own info)

:2tu:

5842140_mph_card.jpg

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
very nice, but I think it would look much better without the video screen. my 0.02.

PS - if you are going to drive 140 MPH, that is your business. but you really should be wearing your SEAT BELT!! :buttkick: :D

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do people who already have your bussiness card (got it with the excellent V.O.I.8 DVD+CD-R) reveice the new one for free by means of service :D

HLN A55

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have to agree with the others, the video screen draws your eye seeing that it displays the most color.

Although, that may not be a bad idea, leaves a little "surprise" for thos who "look around."

Great photography though!

cagleman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
maybe you could superimpose one of your best Sr. portraits into the video screen...sort of an advertisment within an advertisment.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No seatbelt, DVD playing, and driving 140 mph on a turn at night. And you want people to trust you with their teenage daughters... ;)

Kenny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No seatbelt, DVD playing, and driving 140 mph on a turn at night. And you want people to trust you with their teenage daughters... ;)

Not to mention it looks like he's watching ****. :)

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score

LMAO, i never looked at how fast you were going. i also agree that the dvd should go.

tom

OP
OP
P

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My humor for the day.
It's a good thing I have quick reflexes or I would have hit that school at the end of the driveway.
Let's see if any of you guys can drive around a corner at 140 while you're watching a **** flick and taking pictures, with no hands on the wheel... I wouldn't say that to a teenager because they would try to do it.

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd recognize Shania Twain from any distance!! Have to agree that the video screen takes away from the rest of the very cool looking image. I love Shania but in this setting she doesnt belong.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, what gears do you have that allow 140 mph at 5000 rpm.

Could it be photoshopped???

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing since it would be very dangerous to approach a curve in the road at 140 mph. Real or fake ... that is one cool photo.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First thing I noticed is that the RPM gauge is wrong in accordance with the speedometer. Too low for fourth gear, and too high for fifth. Or at least that's so I've heard. :D

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< I wondered why nobody picked up on the street lights not blurred from moving at 140mph >>

i just thought you used a high speed film.

i like the idea of using a senior photo in the video screen. guess you would just have be careful who you used in your business card. how about a pic of your business card or your viper?

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
The first thing I noticed with my eagle eye was the oil pressure isn't high enough for 5000rpm, and the gear shifter is in neutral.

Ok, not really.....I had to scratch for those things to compete with all the other keen observations. Hey, you know, that actually adds interest to the picture, like you could hand it out and ask people how many things they spot amiss.

Red Mist Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great idea for a card. Just my two cents...maybe you can market the card for buyers and change the picture for them--like to their girlfriend/spouse, etc.