looking for cars for model pictures.

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
An old neighbour who owns a mustang has finaly come around:D.She would love to do some modeling pictures with a few vipers.If anyone else is aloud to use there car for these photos please let me know.She is a very smart "none white trash" women who has a full time job.She has done many fitness events and a few different tastfull none **** magazines.I Will have the date as soon as she has picks a date with the photographer and i will be taking my car.

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
pigs.O.k. when she find out the date i will ask if I can post a few pictures of her on the site.As for the soap and water it all depends on what type of photo shot they are going for.Trust me she would sit in the top group of the post some chics and vipers thread.LOL

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pigs?? Why are people pigs when they want to find out beforehand if the models that will be posing with their car fit in their ideal image :eater:

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I admit it. I'm a pig... now get some damn pics of her on here so we can see what she looks like. HAHAHAHA. If shes done published photo shoots before you should just be able to google her and see some of her stuff. Everything is online these days. ;):)

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I admit it. I'm a pig... now get some damn pics of her on here so we can see what she looks like. HAHAHAHA. If shes done published photo shoots before you should just be able to google her and see some of her stuff. Everything is online these days. ;):)

:eater:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well you could tell her the nicest looking Viper will be in Kelowna next weekend.

Ted

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol i nev er said being a pig was a bad thing.As for finding pictures those are easy to do i am just holding off until i hear from her befor i paste her face on here.lol

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the way you wrote the original post could certainly get people thinking about what they're getting themselves into... I mean, when I see "old neighbor" and "owns a mustang" in the same sentence, the first thing that comes to mind is the crazy cat lady that lives up the street from me and yells at people who pick flowers from her garden.

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well... in Shanes description he did say the words 'old' and 'Mustang'.

I'm thinking her name is 'Sally'.

Greg

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol i will send her a message on face book to see if she will allow me to post a few picvtures of her because everyone needs a face to help the hands do the job.LOL I will see.

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

K now be very nice guys.:nono::rolaugh:The only deal was that i had to send her the address for this thread.So please be kind as i know you all will.:2tu:

Jance GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The previous owner of my car was from Canada! I'm thinking about a homecoming now LOL.

She's very pretty! You will have a great photoshoot with her. Congrats!

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
She looks nice! Wish I had an old neighbour like that. She does not happen to be single or does she, I'm coming over again next year so I hope she still is by that time :D

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You hide it in the garage all the time? When we were in Jasper there must have been ten Oriental women that posed and took their pictures with our cars, a couple of ********, and several 'normal older' looking women. Only one asked permission. One of the Orientals actually rubbed her butt on my p door! I think that there were several hundred pics taken of our cars in Jasper and area. Next time I might take pictures of all the people taking pictures of our cars.

They never even asked us to pose!!!

Ted

Last edited:

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shes hotish but those are some seriously too fake looking boobs :(
You took the words out of my mouth. Why do girls do that when they probably had beautiful petite ****** to begin with. :dunno:

If you are not seriously deformed do not get fake ****** girls. JMHO

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You hide it in the garage all the time? When we were in Jasper there must have been ten Oriental women that posed and took their pictures with our cars, a couple of ********, and several 'normal older' looking women. Only one asked permission. One of the Orientals actually rubbed her butt on my p door! I think that there were several hundred pics taken of our cars in Jasper and area. Next time I might take pictures of all the people taking pictures of our cars.

They never even asked us to pose!!!

Ted

there is a difference between seting up a photo shoot and all the people that take the snaps of themselves and the cars at shows or just on the street.Most people who take pictures with my car have asked but still if it is a set shoot then she better be hot is all.lol