Love My New Custom Tapestry Mats

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got these from Snake-Oyl Products and they are excellent in quality! http://www.snakeoylproducts.com/product.php?productid=17587&cat=323&page=1
These babies must be like 5/8" thick. :omg: I knew when I opened the first mat and felt how heavy it was I was gonna love them. I had a terrible time with my old thin mats... the drivers side would always buckle up under the gas pedal which is by no means safe :nono:
No buckling with these, they are a perfect fit and stay in place no matter what. They are just too heavy to move. I went ahead and got the 3 piece set. A bit pricey but I'm very pleased with the purchase :headbang:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I just don't see these things wearing out!

viper067

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It really does clean up the trunk ... do you think there will be a problem with sagging around the spare? perhaps a thin sheet of plywood would be a good touch.

Given the amount of time I spent in monsoons this year, I would have to wonder how long it would take for the mats to dry out :)

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These are nice. I bought a set for my Viper back in 2006. The floor mats do wear and keeping the logo clean can be a challenge over time. I recommend spraying them with some kind of protective fabric coating like ScotchGuard or better and routine cleaning to keep them looking good. I assume the Viper gets driven. One thing I quickly learned with my drivers side mat is that it would eventually creep up and prevent the throttle from reaching full WOT. I did end up eventually using the anchors that came with the set and they helped keept the mats in place.

Last edited:

viper067

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy torque batman .... your passenger matt would prevent you from reaching WOT! I know you've modded your car but where does it end :)

OP
OP
V

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are the custom colors more expensive?

Chuck, I really don't think so. I think the price includes whatever color but I do know this from talking with the guy... they don't do the entire mats in the cognac/tan anymore. He said there are too many variations of that interior over the years so it's difficult to match the carpet so they quit trying. They will however do the logo in that color like you see with mine. Best advice is follow the link to their site and see if there is a color combo that you like on their site or just call them and ask.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456