Making Custom Gauge Faces, Opinions would be great

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The yellow gauges look awesome, but must say, I am not crazy about them in red. Maybe if I see them in someone's car, but regardless...that is some really nice work you're doing. I say that so you don't accidentally point any of your weapons in my direction....
:lmao::rolaugh::lmao::rolaugh::omg::omg::omg:

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the red ones look fine with the exception of the areas of overtemp and undervoltage where they normally would be red but I made them Orange. With that exception i like them.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hmmm...would like the see th red gauges with the white lettering at night...that could be promising for my red gen 1 with black interior.

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I get a chance I will print a set and do a night time mockup for ya. Give me a couple days due to really wet weather. I still can't figure a good color for the warning blocks yet though. Usually they are red but with red faces. Any inputs?

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Small issue on the Gen 1, I believe their speedometer only goes up to 180 as per a gauge that I saw on ebay.

Yes...you are correct, the Gen 1's are very modest in how we depect out top speed...we like to overachieve ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine