Man Cave starts (pics)

vipergirl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW Dave! Your mancave is unbelievable! That garage is any car lover's dream! Can't wait to see it in person! No Premier event this year due to VOI....but soon, very soon...I see the KC club heading your way for an outing. Thanks for sharing all the pictures. :)

OP
OP
L

LittleFish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
vg - anytime you want to buzz down is great. I will have the garage stocked with all of the right kind of goodies. I have lots of viper friendly driveways and can park lots of cars. We probably could fit a couple hundred cars! The new one was the steepest and I worried about it the most but I think even your car will drive in just fine. Hope to see you all soon.
d.

OP
OP
L

LittleFish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had to move cars and stuff around the other day and had to take this pic.

You must be registered for see images

2009 510 ci, 600hp approx 200 mph VS 1925 283 ci 10 HP!! (10 hp, not a typo)

I have just about the same amount of fun driving both!

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice!

There is just something about old farm tractors.... maybe it was the growing up around them, I don't know. My compliments though! :2tu:

SandViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Maybe one day...... Yeah right, In my next lifetime! Your only missing one thing! The turn tables to turn your car around in the parking spot for you!

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just stunning :headbang:

Really, Really outstanding :2tu:

I think you could get my house in that garage 3 times over ;)

So do you have some sort of communication system set up so the wife can call you for dinner :D

Mark
:uk:

Slypopsracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Next weekend I,m picking up a plane in Nebraska (my dream). I,m flying all the way across Misouri, and will be watching for that Masterpiece!! Simply Beautiful.

OP
OP
L

LittleFish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sand viper - a turn table was the plan for a few years. It just wasted too much space for what you got out of it. If I could waste some footage, I would have loved to put in the turn tables.

fatboy - I absolutely on purpose did not put in an intercom system like I have in my woodshop AND cell phone reception is 'sometimes' spotty when I'm in the cave..........

Along the James River just south of Springfield, MO - you can't miss it from the air! 4 buildings with a tan pool cover right on the bluff overlooking the river.

SandViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You may have room on your property for your own cell tower??? that may solve the reception problem?!? Just an Idea!

OP
OP
L

LittleFish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with my cell reception! (my wife does....)

Cleaned up the garage and reorganized today. Weather was nice this weekend so everything came out and got exercised. My tractors had not been started since September of 2009. Primed them and they both (1925 & 1927) started on the second pull.

2009 ACR started as soon as I hit the button...haha.

V

Venomiss

Is there still room for the raffle car in there? I bet you could make room.....

ssgacr11.jpg

Great pictures!

Last edited by a moderator:

JacksViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great brutha! I like the design. Will you please adopt me? I'm 62, maybe have 20 years left, probably won't remember much in ten. I won't be in the way, I promisce. Just a closet off the kitchen,that will be fine.

OP
OP
L

LittleFish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got my plate today. Since LittleFish was of the viper theme, hopefully I did better with this one.

OP
OP
L

LittleFish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is the latest work in progress for the man cave. It is a 'Modern day representation" of my Great Grandfather's grocery store delivery truck. We restored the 109 year old store and have the inside and out almost exactly as it was many years ago. See our build at Home. The body is 100% good metal now, better than the day it was made and the doors close like it is a Lexus.

You must be registered for see images attach

Here is 1 of only two pictures we have of it. The driver is my Grandfather.

Here is the 1939 shell that we started with.

The truck will be drivable for Labor Day weekend opening of the store and we will actually deliver groceries to a few people that used to get the groceries delivered to their home by the original truck. Should be fun to put a big smile on so many peoples faces.

V

Venomiss

That turned out awesome! Love the website about the store and history too!

OP
OP
L

LittleFish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is the finished product (well almost). Need a new motor, interior and a few minor details yet.

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw Dave's ride at a car show last weekend it is sweet! photos do not do the paint job justice. Its one to see in person!

Here is the finished product (well almost). Need a new motor, interior and a few minor details yet.

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The doors are just 7ft high and for cars only. I kept them as low as I could so I could raise the doors straight up. I have a 5 car on the house and a 5 car shop for trailers / tractors and that kind of stuff.

Plans are always for sale (very cheap).

Probably won't have any new shots until the outside is complete and the tile is going in. Slow but sure.

Thanks for all of the great comments, this has been a fun build and I like looking at these sort of things so I thought I would share as well.
d.

There ya go,good planning...i just built a regular two car garage and love it...we sit out there and play our instruments,drink a few and admire the Vipers.I know you will REALLY enjoy yours! Looks great!