My delivery from CAAP arrived!

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Back at VOI when going through the CAAP store, I found the wonderfully soft Leather Viper Jackets. After himming and hawing I decided that due to the fact that I have a gen two and a yellow, the fangs and SSG color would just not do the trick, so I was about to walk.:(

Then, out of nowhere, I heard a lady say: "What is wrong with the jacket". I saw that it was Janet (the lady who runs the store) and explained the situation. Yellow and black. Gen 2. ACR. Sneaky Pete. She told me that she agreed with me and it would just not work.:(

But.....then she said she could get one sutom made for me as all of the jackets they sell there technically are. Now she had my attention!!:D:D

So, after a few weeks back and forth with designs and renderings, this is what just arrived!:D

DSC_0479.JPG

DSC_0477.JPG

DSC_0475.JPG

DSC_0474.JPG

DSC_0462.JPG

Robert

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That jacket rocks!!! I must have one now. Can you PM me Janet's contact info? I think I'll place an order but without the ACR designation and slightly different design to keep them unique. Congrats, that looks awesome.

Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Robert, that looks GREAT~! Now you'll never take it off when driving your Viper will you??? KEWL! ~jules

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The tree looks great, the Jacket looks outstanding! You on the other hand......................... Well, you're a Canuck, so guess I'll forgive you for the haircut.

:D :D :D :D :D

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had it been red, you would've had it in a couple hours...not weeks :D It looks nice, slow, but nice! :D

As a fellow Red owner, I have to agree with you Chad :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Envy is not a good color on you guys.;) I think you should BOTH get a yellow jacket so that when you drive your cars, people will still be able to see the part of a Red Viper that goes fast!:rolaugh::rolaugh:

they had a SSG leather jacket when i was there. that leather IS SO S-O-F-T!!!

Yes, that was the jacket I was reffering too! It was SO SOFT and I wanted it, but it was just not right so after 15 minutes of wearing it, I finally took it off and was going to walk away, FOREVER!:(

The tree looks great, the Jacket looks outstanding! You on the other hand......................... Well, you're a Canuck, so guess I'll forgive you for the haircut.

:D :D :D :D :D

Funny enough that you should say that Mike!:D I was going to mention when I first posted the pics that yes, I know I REALLY need a haircut and please leave out the wise cracks. Should have known it was going to be you to throw the first lawn dart!;):D
So you can rest easy, when I finish typing here, guess where I am going Mr. Smarty Pants!:lmao::lmao:

Thanks all for the feedback! I have to say it turned out MUCH better than expected and even the yellow looks close to the car!:nana:

If anyone wants contact info or if you need more info, just let me know! I will send it on over!

Robert

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great lookin' jacket!
I wonder if they'd do a RAM version....hmmm....
:D

BTW- Why do you still have a tree up in April?

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kevan - Yes they can do a Ram SRT for you! As the jacket is custom made to CAAP's specs (that come from you) they can do that for you!

PM me if you need more details!

Tree is not up in April. See thread start date!:lmao:

Robert

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any color including pukey purple!:poke: :D

It really was custom made. They ask what you want logos of, where, how many, what colors, etc. It was 100% made to my specs.

Robert

G

Gotvenom 08

Any color including pukey purple!:poke: :D

It really was custom made. They ask what you want logos of, where, how many, what colors, etc. It was 100% made to my specs.

Robert

Sweet! Hey can you PM me the contact info please.Okay I like your jacket.Looks cool.

And it's not Pukey..................:)