My friend is selling his collection..............

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was talking with a good friend of mine the other day and he has decided to sell his cars. He said that between insurance, storage costs and just the fact that he never drives them, he has decided to sell everything! I told him that I would post something here and see if there is any interest. What he doesn't sell he is going to take to Meccum next Spring in Indianapolis. Here is what he has:

2004 Red SRT Viper Paxton supercharged 3-4K miles

2009 ACR Anaconda Green/black hood and decklid 1k miles

2000 Prowler 3-4k miles

1970 Dodge Challenger

2010 Camaro SS 2k miles

2010 Camaro LE

He also has a Dodge Duellie he is selling as well as his car hauler. He has already sold a 2001 RT/10, his SSR, his Challenger and another car that is slipping my mind.
He isn't sure on the mileage for any of his cars but can find out. None of his cars have EVER seen rain. He won't even drive them when there is a cloud in the sky. You laugh but I kid you not! I have driven the 04 and it is a monster!! His ACR is flawless as are all of his cars.
If anybody needs any info or pictures of any of the cars, PM me and I will get you his phone #. There is nothing in this for me, just somebody helping a good friend.

OP
OP
I

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is getting prices together for everything he is selling and said he would let me know what those prices are. Once he gives them to me, I will post them here.

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score
WOW that's a collection if i had ever seen one. So what's his daily driver? Is he keeping any toys or just selling Everything?

OP
OP
I

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's got a Ram and I think a 300 as daily drivers. I know at one time not so long ago he had 3 custom cycles. Not OCC style where the front end is raked out but really nice bikes. Don't know if he still has them or not.
He is selling everything he has, costs to much to keep them all.

OP
OP
I

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This was fast........the ACR, the supercharged SRT10 and the Prowler have sold and there are 3 people inquiring about the Challenger. I may buy the Challenger tomorrow if it hasn't sold and if the wife will let me!! It is a gorgeous car. Numbers matching, fully restored, every nut and bolt gone over. Perfect. And only 30K!!!
If anybody has interest in the Camaro's, let me know but those may a little harder to sell I think.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456