My knob is getting sticking

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
*** back at us to INform us if the suggestions solve the problem. Juli and I are always glad to lend a HAND to help out with those HARD problems (sometimes ours and sometimes theirs).
Ted

You could get yourself in a MESSY situation here TED...! :omg: Hope you are 'protected'! ;)~juli

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Of course. I check my rubber every time it rains and no splashing of fluids INTO my snake. (?) And I've got insurance for another 3 weeks, then I switch to storage insurance and keep 'her' home and tucked under a blanket.

My car wears a front bra whenever I take her out so I'm protected. She still shines and is smooth as a baby's a-- under there.

Ted

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just as long as you're turned on Julie ...

You've got your own outfit? One of my skills is that I also do leatherwork. 'Tooling' (that means sculpturing/carving) and 'form fitting' as in shaping the Leather of a Holster to fit a 'gun's' specific shape and size. I've built some chaps, etc.

Ted

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, sorry for the fantasy, but nope, I don't have a leather outfit, was commenting on the NEW CAR SMELL/////LEATHER....yesssssssssssssssssssssssss! Cool you do 'tooling', TED~~don't most guys? :dunno: :D ~juli

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No, sorry for the fantasy, but nope, I don't have a leather outfit, was commenting on the NEW CAR SMELL/////LEATHER....yesssssssssssssssssssssssss! Cool you do 'tooling', TED~~don't most guys? :dunno: :D ~juli

Not sure that many guys are skilled at 'tooling' as it's a gift, you either "have it" or you don't. I think all of us are good at adjusting the sizing though.

If you were wearing the leather outfit I'd be excited Juli, ... the new car smell, eh?

Ted

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, WHERE ARE YOU ANDREW????? Are you laughing reading what you've started here???
Verbal jousting...keeping within bounds...so far, so good! (But, TED!!!! DUDE!!!)
~juli

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That's what I was aiming at dear confused one ;).. I figured it was not ONLY the new car smell but the leather as well :rolaugh:

With an ID of "inject the venom" I'm not sure you should post here. Just kidding .

A few pages back I did state that I was close ... nearly ready ...

Time to go to work and 'pull' my trees/logs in the yard...

Ted