My knob is getting sticking

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
no, no, no, ... just a few more strokes, I'm almost there! :)

Ted

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys are digging your own 'holes' here............................let's see how 'long' we can keep this 'up'.........................before...............................someone....................................'screws'...........up.
~~juli
Any more 'coughing' going on???????????????????????? :dunno: BIG???? :lmao::lmao:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sheesh Julie, I ask for help from you girls and you tell us we're digging our own holes???

Gee ...thanks? And I thought this was a community effort to help, sort of like an **** of suggestions?

Ted

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Digging holes can be FUN, TED................................! Maybe what will HELP you guys is a little bit of salt, Peter. :eater::eater::eater: ~juli

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Does it last for more than 4 hours? :confused:
Days and days, with only a few pauses and there's many guys contributing (cough cough).

"Digging holes can be FUN, TED................................!"

But interpersonal Holeing is the MOST FUN, Juli. Kind of like working on your own shaft and having a hottie helping by 'handling your tools' and holding the hole you are working with.

Ted

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Days and days, with only a few pauses and there's many guys contributing (cough cough).[quoteTED]

Well, that's a BIT too much info now TED~!!!
Yes, interpersonal is always best...get right in there and heck STICK the shaft into the bushings!
(Only IN-creasing the 'sticking' problem probably.............................) ~juli

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Days and days, with only a few pauses and there's many guys contributing (cough cough).[quoteTED]

Well, that's a BIT too much info now TED~!!!
Yes, interpersonal is always best...get right in there and heck STICK the shaft into the bushings!
(Only IN-creasing the 'sticking' problem probably.............................) ~juli

This thread kinda takes "Vipers are ****" to whole new plateau of meaning. Imagine if it was the engine we were discussing ... I mean all those fluids and some many parts going in and out, up and down ...

Also give a whole new way of looking at "I love my car"

Ted

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ted, is that a GOOD thing, or a BAD thing? (the modernization of our forum????) LOL...
Gosh, I HOPE no one has problems with the fluids now, take that in a new direction, or actually not!
I'm 'BEAT'...I'm getting 'OFF' now.........................no.................................

you.....................can't

............see.
~juli

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Modernization - good. Allowing us to spank each other ******? - OK, now I just have to get a couple of holes lined up to do the job right.

OK, fine ... you just keep your fluids to yourself and turn my troublelight 'off' 'down' there. My imagination is brighter anyway.
"Take that in a new direction" - I'm em bar ass ed to assk, you mean from 'underneath' or from 'behind'?

Juli, remember we're waiting, when you're ready to get back 'on'.

Ted

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ted, you should know by now, I'm always "ON".................................! ~juli
GOOD play on words here, and kept it more-or-less under-obscene~!!! GOOD JOB...(heeheeee)

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think that you're always 'on' is much of why I like to 'play' an be so '****' with you Juli. The other girls are fun once in a while, but ... they're not always so '****' or 'on'.

You **** skills are quite evident as well.

Someone needs to 'hand' me the smiley 'thingies' as this ;~) is OLD.

Ted

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This thread is 'in'fecting other threads? Here's a post from "future snakes"

- "Functing center roof vent in the coupe"

Ted

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Title of other thread;

"were you INTO Mopars before Viper" Hmm, into my Viper ... yah, I like that scenario. Julie, you 'INTO' it?

Ted

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Have you seen the Caddy commercial "The Question is when you turn your car on ... does it return the favor?" I immediately thought that should have been a Viper commercial.

Probably would have been, except Chrysler didn't use the Viper for commercials much.

I'd say that you're definitely INto the Viper. Do you change the fluids yourself, or do the ********* (you, Viper and Mechanic)? You obviously do your own strokin' and do the pumpin' of the pedals yourself, but do you share or are you a single owner? The pedals brings to mind hydraulic brakes and clutch - fluids.

You must be registered for see images

This ad says it better than the Caddy

Ted

Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank You (I think) Ted for the compliments (??? again ???? :lmao:)...this has been rather fun :D, but where has the AUTHOR of the thread been hiding??? :dunno: Stroking his tennis elbow??? :eater: ~juli
(Yes, ViperGal, I also LOVE that commercial, and yes Ted, I'm IN-to (?) 'snakes' (Vipers)!~!;))

V

Venomiss

Thank You (I think) Ted for the compliments (??? again ???? :lmao:)...this has been rather fun :D, but where has the AUTHOR of the thread been hiding??? :dunno: Stroking his tennis elbow??? :eater: ~juli
(Yes, ViperGal, I also LOVE that commercial, and yes Ted, I'm IN-to (?) 'snakes' (Vipers)!~!;))

Maybe the author is searching for a new knob. Whatever that is.:D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe the author is searching for a new knob. Whatever that is.:D

Who KNOWS by now!!!! :rolaugh: ~juli
(I like the VIPER in your ad you found, Ted, but the content? *pfffffffft*! She'll never get a sticky knob there................................................:D)

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Who KNOWS by now!!!! :rolaugh: ~juli
(I like the VIPER in your ad you found, Ted, but the content? *pfffffffft*! She'll never get a sticky knob there................................................:D)

I thought that the Viper was the girls! The guy with money was just to pay fuel? You know, play with the knobs and fluids, but then get IN and DRIVE, drive, drive!

Ted

OP
OP
Andrew/USPWR

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I told my wife I've posted our problem on the forum and we're up to 8 pages of people scratching their heads of my problem and I've even got Juli a little miffed about the issue but, no quick fix's yet.

She said to keep up the hard work.:D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I told my wife I've posted our problem on the forum and we're up to 8 pages of people scratching their heads of my problem and I've even got Juli a little miffed about the issue but, no quick fix's yet.

Miffed? Did you mean MUFFED? :D
8 pages of 'people' scratching their heads, ANDREW?????????????????????????? :rolaugh:
There's ALWAYS a quick fix, good for your wife on encouraging the 'hard' work!:eater: ~juli

V

Venomiss

Just don't perspire over it. The hard work of course.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Julie this is scary, I'm sure that's not a word ... and I understood it immediately!

No quick fixes? Did you try different lubes, bushings, check out the balls and sockets, different arms, different strokes, stroke adjustments, and all the other fixes we've thought(fantasized?) so HARD about?

Seriously, try the B&D - oh, so soooory, I meant B&M short shifter! I think it comes with a new rubber? and a knob maybe?

As Julie said, thanks for the encouragement as we've been ******* up dry and we're sluffin' off.

Ted

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL Ted~! Now YOU are scaring me! Yeah, Andrew...try all the 'suggestions' here, but I have a feeling they'll make your tennis elbow 'throb' a bit more. ~juli

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
*** back at us to INform us if the suggestions solve the problem. Juli and I are always glad to lend a HAND to help out with those HARD problems (sometimes ours and sometimes theirs).

Ted

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang