My knob is getting sticking

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
"Squirty stuff?" that's not mine. I would have written "********* pump", except it's a transmission not a chainsaw.

"shave the branches..." I'm sure I missed a "stuck in between teeth" allusion there somewhwere?

Maybe after it's been stroked firmly into gear a good wiggle woul help loosen it up??? Maybe the rubber seal is getting too old and needs to be replaced? Too much fluid on the inside causing the rubber to crack or stiffen?

Probably the best idea would be to take it out and have a good look at it? Sometimes the other knob (hidden) gets flat spots or burrs/bumps and that may cause stiffness and extra friction, expecially upon entry to every gear.

Ted

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You didn't say, is your engine stroked. If you get your engined stroked by the right "mechanic", the results are incredible...:dcool:

Sorry, it's Friday...

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
... and soon even Juli won't be able to encompass all of it in it's entirety?

Too much of a good thing?

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MoparBoy could use some special type of greasing to keep his shifter shoulder lubed up until his rod (read: collar bone) has healed back up inside of the brace. No stroking though or his PCM may go kaboom from a power spike in addition to the "normal" enjoyment :omg:

Last edited:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MoparBoy could use some special type of greasing to keep his shifter shoulder lubed up until his rod (read: collar bone) has healed back up inside of the brace. No stroking though or his PCM may go kaboom from a power spike in addition to the "normal" enjoyment :omg:

:hahaup:Wondered where you were going with the "watch out for the knob thread" comment. I get it now!:lmao:

Yes, shifter shoulder definetally having issues streching arm out to reach the knob!:D Guess there will be no shifting for awhile.:omg:;)

Yes, I am reffering to the VIPER!!;)

Robert

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yah, sometimes it would be advantageous to be ambidextrous. You could do your strokin' with either hand. It takes awhile to get the rythm right.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yah, sometimes it would be advantageous to be ambidextrous. You could do your strokin' with either hand. It takes awhile to get the rythm right.

but of course that means you would have to be driving a car with the steering wheel on the other side. RIGHT?

*wink*

(careful - Lee is watching)

:rolaugh:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
palms might be easy, try switching legs. Most of us guys supposedly have different lengths to our legs ...

OK, I tried switching hands, but the friction of reaching across my chest irritated my nips. Think shaving my chest would help my strokin'?

Ted

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Girls, ... girls ... ???

Talk about embarassing ... us guys partying all by ourselves?

Ted

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too Much Information Ted. You went too far and scared them off. :)

Next thing we know, you are going to get into the ****** jokes and McClain and McClain toilet humor. May I can't believe I remembered that one after all these years down here in the States.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I thought that at first, but they'er VIPER gals. They're not the same as the 'other' girls.

You forgot Bob and Doug Mackenzie, eh?

Common back girls. I'm sorry if I offended, LOL.

Ted

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, back up to 4-STARS now, Andrew~! Congrats......................(? lol)
Thought I'd leave you guys to your OWN devices, and see what you'all 'came' up with on your own...
You're all TOO much~! ~juli
**Off for a VIPER Cruise today, it is GLORIOUS today....60, sunny! WOWWWW! Perfect Fall day for our last VCA Cruise**

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, TMI, Andrew~~~!
Guess WHAT???? Our WORLD clock sprang BACK, making Mike an HOUR LATE for work this a.m....we will NOT be making the last Fall cruise after all....drat....possibly the lunch. You think YOU have problems....pfffft* what's going BLIND to being LATE FOR A VCA CRUISE????? :(:(:(

~juli

Last edited:

Fast1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always thought that the SHAFT was supposed to be installed into the BUSHing and that LUBE was optional as the BUSHing was supposed to be self lubricating if installed correctly. Oh yeah not only was it stroked, it was also blown..........just don't use the **** injected ones you may catch something to cause it to fall off.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hence back around to my 'suggestion' about the 'bush'ing...you guys are incredible~! Let's see how "LONG" we can keep this going! :D :rolaugh: ;) LOL....juli

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Are you volunteering to help with the strokin' or the 'pullin' Juli? You know it keeps up longer when someone helps out.

Ted

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang