My new Viper pit

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've had a few inquires as to my whereabouts and why I haven't been posting much in the last few months.....well, I've been moving.
I finally got most of my tools etc moved to the new (to me) house and garage. It is 20 miles south of the old house which now makes me 70 miles north of Atlanta/I-285. I have storage for cars too so I will be able to work on more than one at a time. It's already coming in handy waiting on an engine, parts etc. for a couple of cars.
I'm looking forward to hosting a cookout after a mountain cruise for the Ga. VCA
hint, hint....Chad.

Here is a pic of the garage. I still have to add work benches and some things.....and working on a few ideas for a seating area, posters etc. It has a 2000 sq. ft. guest house above, VCA members keep that in mind if your traveling I-75. I'm looking right down on the freeway ( hopefully I can get some furniture in it soon too :D )

garage2.JPG

lift.jpg

It comes with a view of the valley being on the mountain ridge, but here is one I made yesterday morning with a low cloud ceiling......kinda like flying :)

low_clouds1.JPG

low_clouds.JPG

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

1tony1--you have like the complete 'dream' place...absolutely beautiful!!! ~juli~

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful house! If I sold the little shack I live in, I can probably move to GA and buy one of those and retire... damn california real estate prices!

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like our house we have in northern Wisconsin. Minus the 6 car garage. Oh, and without the great view. No pool either. What guest house. OK, it looks nothing like our other house but they both have windows! :D

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Actually isn't that every guys dream house? 6 Car garage fully equipped and an upstairs loft to sleep when you aren't wrenching or racing? He could have a single wide as his "house" for all I care.

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:omg: very nice garage:2tu: Is the house on the front back side of garage. Is your house attached? and do you have 2 GTS b/w?
or is that photo shopped in..;)
how many SFin the house? I worked in a home awhile ago where the garage and shop was larger than the home.
You are a blessed man.
only in America:usa:

OP
OP

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:omg: very nice garage:2tu: Is the house on the front back side of garage. Is your house attached? and do you have 2 GTS b/w?
or is that photo shopped in..;)
how many SFin the house? I worked in a home awhile ago where the garage and shop was larger than the home.
You are a blessed man.
only in America:usa:

Thanks guys. Truly a dream place for me too. The house itself is 6000 sq ft, it has a three car garage,it's all on 6.5 acres. The red car and b/w on the lift are customers cars. One getting a stroker and the other a supercharger. My wife sold her SRT to help fund the house....she has always wanted a pool :)
The first time we looked I told her the funny looking red/green asphalt would make a nice place for a metal building.......dirty look in return :D
I don't have any pictures of just the house but here is one before spring when we were looking at buying it. I need to get one now that everything is green.

aerial2.JPG

OP
OP

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found a house view from the realtors listing once upon a time (no so good picture). The garage and view is what sold me, the house and pool sold the wife.

front1.jpg

pool_view2.jpg

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony - Great to see you putting the garage(s) to use! Love the arial shot! reminds me of the FBI pics of Ruby Ridge. No relation, of course.

While everyone else hates you... I LOVE YOU!!!

JD

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Oh, I love/envy him for sure JD. Maybe Tony should help my hurt feelings by giving me a deal on a Roe...:drive: :hail:

I wonder what a place like that goes for in that area. Perhaps I could hate him becuase my townhouse may be in the same price range. :sadpace: :aargh:

carguy07

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow, even better than you described! Congrats:2tu:

For me it is nice to see that some people work their asses off, play their cards right and end up with nice things.