My Venom 600 Dyno Sheets

Lee Dove

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With all the bad press John Hennesey has received lately, I thought I'd better have my car Dyno'd just to be sure it was for real.

The dyno sheets that I had before were from runs 40,000 miles or so back. I never saw those runs but, I saw these and even with 41,000 miles on the clock it still is a horse. A couple of thanks need to go out to Jason Heffner for running the dyno test and installing Sean Roe's VEC unit. And by the way, the VEC really worked for me to the tune of about a 45hp gain! Also a 32.1 gain in torque! Best pull 547 rwhp, 580.3 rwtq. Here they are:

You must be registered for see images

The 1st sheet shows actual horsepower from the last 4 pulls. The 2ed sheet shows 1st full pull and the last pull.

The reason this is important is that it shows what Sean Roe's VEC unit can do. Because of the modifications done to my car you can see the stock computer ran the car very lean...

The 3rd sheet shows the correction the VEC unit can make. The blue line is from the pre VEC run.
BURNOUT.gif
BURNOUT.gif
smile.gif

OP
OP
L

Lee Dove

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One more thing from Sean Roe. The VEC1 doesn't do much on California emissions stock Vipers. the more you've modified your car the more the box can help.
BURNOUT.gif
smile.gif

LTHL VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great numbers!
Is that just a regular Venom 600, or does it have a built 514 stroker too as you indicate in your sig?

Have fun!!
-Wayne

OP
OP
L

Lee Dove

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LTHL VPR,
Thanks, Yes all Venom 600's in the early days were stroker motors. The newer Venom 600's are not. Mine is more like the current Venom 650's then the current 600's. Jason Heffner and I think the car has quite a bit more HP in it as the injectors are maxed out now
BURNOUT.gif
cool.gif

OP
OP
L

Lee Dove

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The VEC1 is set to Minus #4 on the low side and Plus #12 on the high side.

Note* On my car the VEC1 made no difference on the high side from 10 up as the injectors are maxed out......
BURNOUT.gif
BURNOUT.gif

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Lee,

If your car still has the stock Gen 1 injectors, the Gen 2 will interchange and they flow about 5 lbs more fuel per hour.
Glad the Vec1 was able to help.

Sean

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Jim,

We see better driveability and power with the VEC1's on stock PCM's. We used stock PCM's for all the R&D, but have run some Mopar PCM's to see what they're doing.

Sean

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lee great #'s.
John, Shut up already! We know that your techs have made some good cars, it's just the people that get screwed along the way that will ultimately put you out of business. Not to put anyone down but it's not brain surgery to modify a motor with good components. You may have been the first working on this car but as many others know, use your expertise in motor work and this motor will respond.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth