New ACR

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LUCKY ! All the cars on my list you have..... B/W GTS- Gray C6-Z06, and now a ACR -
Youre killing me ! I Got the B/W GTS- ...2 to go-

Will you be hitting Willow Springs later this month ? - I understand some Vipers will show-
trying to get my car up to par/checked out to run @ WS in a few weeks--
How about Fontana in November....- I am trying to make that one.

Lee doesn't come all the way down to SoCal, it is beneath him :D That and he's heard how much faster the SoCal drivers are then the NorCal drivers :lmao:

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love the car. I had a thread a while back with that car and Austin did different color stripes and people voted. I ended up with a GTS Blue stripe. I liked the red, but I am not sure if it even got a vote on the thread??? I thought it was strange. Maybe I will dig up the thread. Anyway, great car. Have fun... Paint the dash bezel red if it isn't already...

OP
OP
B

bushido

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Point taken Lee, you are the Switzerland of Cali :D

I'm still curious if you use 5th gear at LS and if you feel the difference with the 2010 tranny gearing?

Never used 5th gear in my modded GTS, or even in my EVO X at Laguna Seca.

I have a Donato prepped T56 tranny in the GTS. It has the shorter ratio 5th and 6th gears too. The new ACR does shift a bit smoother,and a little more precise. It's hard to say though because I also really dig the Donato T56, and I am also so use to it. Gonna need some more seat time in the new ACR I guess..

I did took the ACR out on a good drive yesturday. To stretch out it's legs a bit, and rack up some miles. Went to Highway One Big Sur to hit up some twisties,and on the way back, Carmel Valley road + the Laureless Grade back down to Highway 68. Man this car has phenomenal grip,and the handling is awesome. It gives me alot of confidence. Steering feel is top notch too..
Big Sur .
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get a cover for the GTS.
You'll be storing in much more now.
Very hard to get back in after driving the ACR.:D

Sabera

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a picture similar to your last picture that made me fall in love with Vipers! :)

Beautiful cars you have!

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a sweet collection of cars you've got. I really like your ACR, it's really unique.

V

Venomiss

Great pictures at Big Sur and congratulations on the newest addition.

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That car is beautiful and you will lovve how the color hides a lot of chips and scufs from tracking it. Congrats and enjoy the track!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456