Vividracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
This is my first post here, I picked up a 2005 SRT-10 Silver Mamba 75/200 about 10 days ago. Love it so far, such a great car for the money spent. Have lots of plans for it.
You must be registered for see images attach

Rob

OP
OP
V

Vividracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Honestly, it sorta feels quicker. I just didn't want to say anything about it because i'm new here.

Rob

OP
OP
V

Vividracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry,
We are located in Gilbert AZ. Yes planning on joining VCA, and participating in local events. Soon we will also be a sponsor here.

Rob

V

Venomiss

Sorry,
We are located in Gilbert AZ. Yes planning on joining VCA, and participating in local events. Soon we will also be a sponsor here.

Rob
Awesome and while you are getting ready to join you can PM one of the moderators here,
Leslie, ViperTony, Big-n-italian and give them your information(VIN....only they will see it.)
Make sure your profile is complete and they can make you a Viper Owner under your name.
When you join the VCA and get your number you will see a whole lot more on this site and get your name put in for the monthly giveaways just for being a member.;)

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations! Wonderful choice! The 2005 year and above has some nice improvments over earlier GenIII's too. You will hear all about how Red and Yellow is faster on the boards here. That may be true but Silver makes more HP/TQ per mod than any other Viper PERIOD!:bolt:

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Welcome Rob,

There are a few Viper things you can check out this month:

• Feb 21 is a Club Cruise / lunch
and I hear talk of some meeting up at the Pavillions this Saturday.

ryan94rt10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
did you get this car in louiville KY???...if so the owner of it posts on this forum...you could ask him questions...if you have any

adg44

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah, so you guys are going to venture into the Viper world as well?

Welcome to the club.

- Anthony (VWvortex.com)

P.S. - Silver definitely is the fastest.

OP
OP
V

Vividracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah the car is coming along. I've got some goodies, Belanger complete, H&R coilovers, Rotora drilled/slotted brake disks, HRE P40's, K&N intake, soon.....

I'll get pictures up asap.

Rob

OP
OP
V

Vividracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry it took so long, I'm the company Redneck...it was either a viper or vette and well we all know how that goes.

Rob

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Rob...welcome!! Yeah, ya GOTTA be upgraded to VIPER OWNER now~! Marv would be a GREAT contact for you in Arizona. ENJOY your ride, and of course, yes: more PICS! CONGRATULATIONS! ~juli