New To Me Viper!

12PLAYN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello. I pick up my "new" 2005 SRT 10 (Yellow) this weekend. One owner car out of South Carolina, 1,500 miles on the clock. I've been into vettes for years, but have always wanted a viper. I'm keeping the vette, but now I'll have the car I've wanted for several years now! I'll post a pic when I figure out how to.:2tu:

OP
OP

12PLAYN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
V

Venomiss

Welcome! Did the previous owner post here?(Good color!)
Here's a thread you might find helpful:

http://forums.viperclub.org/new-owner-questions/603453-new-viper-owner-time-join-vca.html

After January 1st it goes up $15 dollars. You can join online-just check the new owners questions at the top of the page and look at online renewals.

There is a club based in your area. It's always good to meet with other Viper owners to find out about services and events.
Viper Club of America - Midsouth region

Last edited by a moderator:

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello. I pick up my "new" 2005 SRT 10 (Yellow) this weekend. One owner car out of South Carolina, 1,500 miles on the clock. I've been into vettes for years, but have always wanted a viper. I'm keeping the vette, but now I'll have the car I've wanted for several years now! I'll post a pic when I figure out how to.:2tu:

Two important notes regarding this forum:

1. Learn how to post pics.
2. Learn how to conduct a search on this forum.

Good luck.

OP
OP

12PLAYN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome! Did the previous owner post here?(Good color!)
Here's a thread you might find helpful:

http://forums.viperclub.org/new-owner-questions/603453-new-viper-owner-time-join-vca.html

After January 1st it goes up $15 dollars. You can join online-just check the new owners questions at the top of the page and look at online renewals.

There is a club based in your area. It's always good to meet with other Viper owners to find out about services and events.
Viper Club of America - Midsouth region

Thanks for the info. I'll check it all out. Not sure about the previous owner, the car was a trade-in. Amazing, I thought vettes weren't driven enough. The low mileage you see on most of these cars is unreal!:drive:

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks. I'd like to find out more about these cars. I've got a lot of questions, and not many answers other than the standard press release type stuff. Are the cars under-rated from the factory? What RWHP would a typical stock '05 put down?

Any where from 430-460 rwhp bone stock....

1/4 mile is any where from 12.2 at 118-11.8 at 122...great driver and great conditions is 11.7 at 123 * hard to hook these guys*