New wheels gave my Viper a much better look.... Thanks Wayne!!!!

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
New wheels gave my Viper a new look.... Thanks Wayne!!!!

I was rocking the all black 5 spoke look for awhile and came across a set Wayne was selling, which I have always wanted since I saw Mike's SRT with this look. Here are a few pics and one of my car this past weekend coincidentally parked next to Mike at a local Redskins charity show:

You must be registered for see images attach

My HRE's will be up for sale shortly if anyone is interested, see below:

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man I do love those HRE's!!!

You like that they are Black on Black or the 5 spoke? The split 7 is in a different league in my opinion, gives it such an aggressive stance with the concave rear. I may go black on black during the winter.

Viper Grenade

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Much gooder! Black wheels without a polished or chrome lip just don't look good....too much black with the tire.

OP
OP
G

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Much gooder! Black wheels without a polished or chrome lip just don't look good....too much black with the tire.

Actually they were black with a polished lip and it was hideous.... Black on black might be the next step for the new wheels or may go all gun metal/anthracite. I just like the more spokes.

oxam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I love the HRE's. Do you have any more pics with them? Which model are they and how much do you want for them?

OP
OP
G

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the HRE's. Do you have any more pics with them? Which model are they and how much do you want for them?

895R....

Blown408

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Haha thats hilarious man I was on my way to the airport to come back to Florida and my buddy brought us here to get coffee and I saw your car. It looks awesome with those wheels! I was standing there talking to Dino and ended up working out a deal with him to buy his wheels. He had that Daytona GT. I might be moving back up to northern VA soon.

Ev0lv3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it looks great with both sets of rims, but the new set is pretty damn nice!

OP
OP
G

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it looks great with both sets of rims, but the new set is pretty damn nice!

Yup, they took a few hours to grow on me.

Haha thats hilarious man I was on my way to the airport to come back to Florida and my buddy brought us here to get coffee and I saw your car. It looks awesome with those wheels! I was standing there talking to Dino and ended up working out a deal with him to buy his wheels. He had that Daytona GT. I might be moving back up to northern VA soon.

Yeah, I remember Keda telling me you were looking for some wheels and Dino told me you guys worked something out. Those are a bit different because they are more spokes and the hardware shows, more of a race look but they are super nice.

Blown408

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yea I am excited to get them and for the price I got it was a no brainer with new wheels and new tires.

evomind

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a red GTS with silver stripes...I wonder how black rims would look on it.

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice new rims, they look good on the car. I do like the black though. I have a red acr and i want to go black rims with black stripes. I didn't like that look a few years ago, but love it now.

OP
OP
G

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice new rims, they look good on the car. I do like the black though. I have a red acr and i want to go black rims with black stripes. I didn't like that look a few years ago, but love it now.

Yeah, If the HRE's sell then I'm going blk/blk with the new ones. The gun metal gives it a cleaner look though so I may go matte gun metal centers and gloss gun metal lip. I've seen a red Lambo with all gun metal wheels and it was definitely different, sets off the RED.

Zentenk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, I hate red... I have a red GTS but cameras just seem to really f it up! Well, the first pictures look accurate, the others... :omg:

Nice wheels btw, love the grey and multi-spokes.

OP
OP
G

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, I hate red... I have a red GTS but cameras just seem to really f it up! Well, the first pictures look accurate, the others... :omg:

Nice wheels btw, love the grey and multi-spokes.

These are all camera phone shots off my blackberry....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte