Nice weather + no viper = insanity

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't take it anymore, I needed to vent. It was a sunny clear 68 degree day with a slight breeze and I just need that one thing to make it perfect. Driving a Ford ****** doesn't cut it. Yeah yeah I'm doing what I gotta do, brown bag it so I can actually get one but knowing there's a Gen I right down the road makes it even worse. :D

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel your pain! I own one and it's apart getting painted.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DanAuito

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most of us have felt your pain, 13 years of it in my case(just got my 98) Do something extraordinary! Rent one for a day to inspire you to act! Your day WILL come.

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Let me share a little with you guys .... after a really crappy spring so far and me working way too hard, I finally got a little Viper time in .... perfect day, lots of sun .... and perfect temps = VIPER SMILE. :D
5122sunviper-med.JPG

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get mine back tomorrow from the shop finally!! I have driven mine a total of about 50 feet in the past 7 months.
Why are you having the ride painted Mitch, did Heather finally talk you into changing the color from red to purple with white accents? :D

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me share a little with you guys .... after a really crappy spring so far and me working way too hard, I finally got a little Viper time in .... perfect day, lots of sun .... and perfect temps = VIPER SMILE. :D
5122sunviper-med.JPG
ARE YOU GIVING YOURSELF A LAWN JOB OR WHAT?

SJT97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't had my Viper since last November...almost forget what it's like to own one. It's in a certain someones shop in my area. I've heard enough excuses to last me a lifetime...I just want the car complete. 6 months for heads & cam, headers, t&d's, t-stat, vec 2, and dyno time? I think not...ARGH!

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got no heads either. :bonker:

Maybe by the June VCA meeting....days like today make it tough on the Viperless....

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Bob and I am a Vipe-a-holic.

Welcome Bob......

:cool:

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey John, will your car be done by the next meeting? I plan on driving mine down to the June meeting just as long as one of my machines doesn't go down again!

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hi duane. as of right now (tuesday evening), my car is assembled, and might be getting fired up as we speak!

i have been told that everything looks good to hit the dyno tomorrow - wed 5/24. YIPPEE!!

if all goes well duane, yes, i should be there!

S

SUN RA KAT

I haven't driven mine since early November, but at least friends have been supplying me with some great photos of Larry Macedo's progress. It's almost ready now. I even check one way airplane flights to Orlando, Florida on a weekly basis. At least the weather in Ohio has sucked for Vipering up until now, so it's not the end of the world I don't have my Viper back. Sir Larry is going to have everything perfect before he tells me to come and get it and he's real close now to perfecting everything.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960