NY/CT Region 2nd Annual LIMEROCK PARK DRIVER'S SCHOOL

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NY/CT Region 2nd Annual LIMEROCK PARK DRIVER\'S SCHOOL

Save the date.

Saturday, May 13th!

Bigger and better for 2006. Look for detail to follow.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: NY/CT Region 2nd Annual LIMEROCK PARK DRIVER\'S SCHOOL

if i got my car...im in for sure. at worst im hitching a ride with SLS...THAT should be fun.

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Oh baby count me in
If you guys would like to brring burgers and stuff I will load my trailer with my BBQ and cooler and we could make a day of it if everyone brings something it would be cool

Russ

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This should be a great event..........we will have tons of lap time with a timed session in the afternoon,short classroom session for beginners and then instructors will be on hand as passengers for lapping sessions.There will also be a opportunity to take some hot laps as a passenger and a chance for those of you that don't want to lap at speed but do want to have a chance to drive a couple of laps at a street pace with a guest that you might have. PM me if you have any suggestions or questions

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

We're going to expand the day for this year's event. Figure on cocktails and an awards banquest dinner at day's end. We'll also block some hotel rooms for those who's right foot can no longer function after a day on the track. :D

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This is the one we talked about right Chuck?

Yes Keith you don't want to miss this one! :2tu:

O by the way Charlie if you've forgoten the reason that the red Vipers are in the front is,
Red is fastest!! :D

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score

yup we will be with the Aston Martin Club all very cool guys

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm working on a Saturday after track dinner. Just curious is many of you are considering spending the night (Friday and or Saturday). If there's interest, then I can hold some rooms. Unfortunately, the area around Lakeville is seriously "upscale" making all the local lodging rather expensive. Let me know what you all think and I can modify my search to accommodate. If necessary, there are several "drive up" motels in the area (relatively inexpensive) that would do just fine...as opposed to some of the "historic Inns" that are quite beautiful but rather expensive (say $200 a night and up).

Reaction score

Oh baby count me in
If you guys would like to brring burgers and stuff I will load my trailer with my BBQ and cooler and we could make a day of it if everyone brings something it would be cool

Russ
Russ--You bring the BBQ and I'll bring the dogs and burgers. Charlie will have plenty of gas. If we are going to do this BBQ, I'll need a head count. I shouldn't be talking about any funtion------when I do IT RAINS :( . WA da yuz thnk!!!!!

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

We'll have a registration sheet posted here and on our region's local web site in the near future. Everyone should be aware that there are limited spaces (probably 25) so the first to register with their deposit will get to play.

This is a drivers school, so first timer's are encouraged and welcomed! :2tu:

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score

by the way guys I think Lime Rock has the best food out of any track.You may want to think about not going to all the trouble of a BQ

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Hey Steve no problem with the BBQ i', going to bring the car in the trailer any way I just feel naked with out it and I think it would be a lot of fun any way
Russ

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Cool Russ,that trailer does come in handy :)

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score

u bet your azzes im back...first call i made when i got back was to chuck. im goin catless. i saw a really kewl murcielago in yellow in L.A on sunset blvd and this guy was spitting flames out his rear. im like i want that too when i get back and called chuck and roe racing this A.M and ordered what i needed.

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

u bet your azzes im back...first call i made when i got back was to chuck. im goin catless. i saw a really kewl murcielago in yellow in L.A on sunset blvd and this guy was spitting flames out his rear. im like i want that too when i get back and called chuck and roe racing this A.M and ordered what i needed.
LOL OH GOD HELP US!
Note to self: When cruising, keep Les between D's Viper and self.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Question are there any requirements for a first timer like special safety equipment, inspections etc?

I have an 04 SRT.

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Question are there any requirements for a first timer like special safety equipment, inspections etc?

I have an 04 SRT.
You'll be fine in your car as is. You'll need a DOT approved helmet and long pants. I think we also require gloves, but can't remember. All that info will be made clear on the registration form so that there will be no surprises when you arrive.

Chuck Tator will be there handling tech inspection, but unless you're aware of something seriously wrong with your car, that shouldn't be any issue for a relatively new car.

Remember, this is a driving school, so as a first timer, you will start slow and progress as both you and the instructors see fit.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang