Objects in Mirror

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Jance, not really what I wanted to hear but that's what I was afraid off. I've got a friend that owns a glass company next door to me I guess I could ask him, he might know if there's Anything I can do, if so I'll let you know!

If your friend owns a glass factory he can probably fabricate a mirror with no writings and etchings, to replace the existing one. Just a thought because we had a rear view mirror (lenze)replaced on one of the cars on my lot and we had it done by a glass company.

OP
OP
M

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If your friend owns a glass factory he can probably fabricate a mirror with no writings and etchings, to replace the existing one. Just a thought because we had a rear view mirror (lenze)replaced on one of the cars on my lot and we had it done by a glass company.
Dennis, its just a glass company that installs windshields, side glass, etc... Its not a factory where they make their own glass, they just order them & install em'.

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a bummer!! No radar detector?

No. I don't think it would've helped. Trooper was coming in other direction up over a hill. 79 in a 65. "I thought posted speed was 70?", I replied to officer. That didn't help :D
I tried to take the heat for Viper following me, but he got ticket too. It happens. That was a bad day anyway (whole 'nuther story)

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No. I don't think it would've helped. Trooper was coming in other direction up over a hill. 79 in a 65. "I thought posted speed was 70?", I replied to officer. That didn't help :D
I tried to take the heat for Viper following me, but he got ticket too. It happens. That was a bad day anyway (whole 'nuther story)

you do not have any pba cards from law enforcement? i carry a bunch from friends and neighbors that are on the force, even a retired chief of police. was pulled over in maryland for running through a stop sigh a couple years ago, figured i am a toast. just got away with a warning after i gave a handful of these cards to the cop...

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know quite a few "local" ociffers. but I'm not familiar with "pba" cards...pro bowlers assoc? :D
remember, I'm just a TN hick down here in da souff.
-:D

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know quite a few "local" ociffers. but I'm not familiar with "pba" cards...pro bowlers assoc? :D
remember, I'm just a TN hick down here in da souff.
-:D

Very funny... Actually PBA stands for Polar Bear Assiciation, its too warm in TN soooooochances of you getting it are next to nothing:rolaugh:

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We could do with a etched sticker saying Objects in the rear view mirror are probably Yellow Vipers :D ..................................

...........And waits for Mopar Boy to respond :D :rolaugh: