OFFICIAL SRT-10 POLL!!! THUMBS UP or THUMBS DOWN?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
K

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to thank riotac & neil for taking the time to vote & have their opinions heard! Your voice will definitely be heard!

With your contribution to the poll, the vote stands at 195-42 AGAINST the SRT-10. Please tell a friend to vote!

OP
OP
K

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to thank Rich Detert & Neurot for taking the time to have their voice heard! Your opinions definitely matter & will be heard!

With your vote, the poll stands at 197-42 AGAINST the SRT-10. Please tell a friend to vote!

OP
OP
K

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DEFINITELY! At least I hope so anyway. I'm going to be working with Tony (Vipermad) Rickard to get the Poll to the right people. Whether they respond or not, I don't know. I hope they do. I mean with such an overwhelming response from our community, you'd think they would at least say something. maybe their response will be a New GTS that answers every question & concern!
smile.gif

ssssssnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thumbs down for me. It just looks to ricey. Performance I like, but I would have to see a coupe in order to ever consider buying one.

Mark

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by King GTS:
DEFINITELY! At least I hope so anyway. I'm going to be working with Tony (Vipermad) Rickard to get the Poll to the right people. Whether they respond or not, I don't know. I hope they do. I mean with such an overwhelming response from our community, you'd think they would at least say something. maybe their response will be a New GTS that answers every question & concern!
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tony really cannot "get the poll" to anybody that has not already seen it... Many at Dodge view the site daily. Tony does a great job administering the Forums, but in general does not work directly with Dodge..... The VCA national officers are our connection with Dodge.

A side note, seemed everbody loved the coupe version of the VGX........ but the thing all are complaining about (the hockey-stick side strake) was on that car too.....

OP
OP
K

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for taking the time to contribute to the Official SRT-10 VCA Poll ssssssnake! Your opinion on the SRT definitely matters!

With your voice, the Poll stands at 198-42 AGAINST the SRT-10. Please tell a friend to vote!

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>

A side note, seemed everbody loved the coupe version of the VGX........ but the thing all are complaining about (the hockey-stick side strake) was on that car too.....

[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, not everybody- Not long ago I put pictures of a Supra and the Comp Coupe side by side, and found the lines way too similar. Throw in the side strake and it made the Viper look even worse. I'm very happy with my Gen II coupe though, thank you very much!

jeffdai

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course the horsepower is awesome, but overall a way thumbs down on the styling, looks way to much like a regular car to me, i think they are trying to capture the corvette driving base with a regular car, but thats why i got rid of my corvette and bought a viper because i was tired of a normal car.

Hostile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
King GTS
I have waited for 199 replies so for the 200th time
THUMBS DOWN on the style but I like the added HP

Skeeter

OP
OP
K

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to thank CarlRspeaks4JustMe, Hostile, Viperzzilla, & Jeffdai for taking the time to have their opinions heard on the new SRT-10! Your voice will definitely be heard!

With your contribution, the Poll stands at 201-43 AGAINST the SRT-10. Please tell a friend to vote!

Silver98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me add one more drop in this ocean of replies.

Classic RT/10 will never be surpassed. The new design is quite impressive but does not qualify as an improvement.

Vipergtsbob

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I think the term "classic" sums up all my feelings regarding the Gen 1 and 2; Gen 3 is clearly to be respected for all the improved performance but the "classic" description must be retired now with the Gen 1 and 2; Kind of like the old C 1 and C2 vettes, new C5 is clearly superior but you can't recapture the older style (ie, "classic") Gen 1 and 2 wins.

S

SUN RA KAT

I voted "yes" to both earlier and I hope my vote was recorded in favor of the SRT-10, but I'm going to be buying a 2002 GTS next month just because of the styling is so much better than the SRT-10. I love both cars, but the current Viper styling will never be improved upon.

Now, if they would have done what they did when the Gen II Vipers came out - put a new car underneath the original body...

Dolph Williams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember when the '64 1/2 Mustangs came out, then the '65 Mustangs, then the '66 Mustangs, then when the '67 Mustangs appeared with a different body style, everyone hated the change. But look what has happened to that new/old Mustang style. History can teach us alot.

Thumbs UP for me!!!!! I can't wait to get both of mine. Going to the factory this Friday to see them. Thanks Dodge.

I just love cars..........

OP
OP
K

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to thank the following, for their contribution to the Official SRT-10 Poll. Michel, Switzerland, Dolph Williams, ambitin, Bob Carroll, Keith 98 GTS, ED FLANIGAN, & martkat.
Your opinions & comments on the SRT-10 definitely matter!

With your voice, the poll stands at 207-44 AGAINST the SRT-10. Please tell a friend to vote!

OP
OP
K

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Viper Wannabe for taking the time to support the SRT-10! Your opinions definitely matter & your voice will be heard!

With your contribution, the Poll stands at 207-45 AGAINST the SRT-10. Please tell a friend to vote!

ewave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After being absent for 8 weeks, I thought I'd check out what was going here. I was hoping hear that the SRT-10 had been canceled or redesigned. No change = thumbs down.

OP
OP
K

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Than you TTBADBOY & ewave for thaking the time to contribute to the Poll. Your opinions & comments on the new SRT-10 definitely matter!

With your voice, the Poll stands at 209-45 AGAINST the SRT-10. Please tell a friend to vote!

COOLASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was really bummed to see what happened to the one of a kind looks of the gen1-2 cars. You couldn't compare them to anything, as for the srt-10 it looks honda,or chevy or?. If I wanted something that looked like a corvette,I would have bought one. Big time thumbs down, I'll buy gen-2 coupe first.

OP
OP
K

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to thank GTSACR2002, COOLASP, & 2002graphiteviper for taking the time to contribute to the Poll! Your opinions definitely matter & will be heard!

With your voice, the Poll stands at 212-45 AGAINST the SRT-10. Please tell a friend to vote!

OP
OP
K

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you ViperJim for taking the time to contribute to the Poll. You voice has & will be heard!

With your contribution to the Poll, the vote is 213-45 AGAINST the SRT-10. Please tell a friend to vote!

OP
OP
K

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh NO! No no no no no no no! The vote is over guys. Long since over! OVER!
smile.gif
smile.gif

This thread is for information only. Please do not vote.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456