OFFICIAL SRT-10 POLL!!! THUMBS UP or THUMBS DOWN?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
K

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you for your voice jamie! Your opinion matters!

With your contribution, the poll stands at 76-17 AGAINST the SRT-10. Please tell a Viper friend to contribute.

OP
OP
K

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you for taking the time to have your voice heard Tiepilot! Your opinion definitely matters!

With your contribution to the poll, the vote stands at 77-17 AGAINST the SRT-10. Please tell a friend to contribute.

OP
OP
K

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you for your vote & your comments NEON SNAKE. Your opinion is definitely necessary!

With your voice, the poll stands at 77-18 AGAINST the SRT-10. Please tell a friend to contribute.

OP
OP
K

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you for taking the time to contribute dansauto. Your voice will be heard I assure you!

With your vote, the poll stands at 78-18 AGAINST the SRT-10. Please tell a friend to contribute!

CAP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NEON SNAKE:
My vote is FOR the new car. It makes my GTS special.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So... the SRT gets a thumbs up because it makes your GTS special. Methinks this is a thumbs down in disguise.
confused.gif

gtsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thumbs up. Have one on order with Bill P. This will be my 5th Viper and each one has good points and areas where improvement was welcome. The Revolution started in 92 and the Evolution continues for 03. Keep up the good work DC and VCA!

OP
OP
K

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to thank Anthony - 98 GTS, gtsviper, & BAKNBLK95RT for their contribution to the Official SRT-10 VCA poll. Your voices will definitely be heard!

With your vote, the poll stands at 80-19 AGAINST the SRT-10. Please tell a friend to contribute!

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My gut is still telling me.....Thumbs DOWN. Don't like the look, don't like the way it lost it's special features, especially the hood and the rear "roll" bar. Performance sounds great. If it was in my garage I wouldn't argue, but I'll stick to my 2000 RT/10 any day.

Andrew

OP
OP
K

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you for letting your voice be heard Andrew2KRT10.

With your vote, the poll stands at 81-19 AGAINST the SRT-10. Please tell a friend to contribute.

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the SRT-10. I may have made a few changes - but overall I like the new car. I placed an order and can't wait to get mine.

With all of the no votes - maybe I WILL get the first Black SRT-10!

I also have a Comp Coupe ordered. I can enjoy the best of both cars.

OP
OP
K

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you for your vote & comments Dante! Your opinion on the SRT-10 MATTERS!

With your vote, the poll stands at 81-20 AGAINST the SRT-10. Please tell a friend to contribute.

SapphireGTS,

I couldn't vote for you one way or another & I've sent you an E-mail. Please give the Thumbs up or down on the SRT-10 after you comment. There is no plan for a Coupe Version of the SRT-10.
I can't vote for you & this poll is definitely going to the proper people. Thanks

OP
OP
K

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you for letting your voices be heard viperct2001 & Venom 2K. Your opinions & comments definitely matter!

With your voice, the poll stands at 82-21 AGAINST the SRT-10. Please tell a friend to contribute!

OP
OP
K

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you for contributing Jake654321. Your opinion matters & your voice will be heard!

With your vote, the poll stands at 83-21 AGAINST the SRT-10. Please tell a friend to contribute!

FUSCUCLA1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can comment and give opinions on many specifics but overall in the end I would have to say THUMBS DOWN. That is because I am comparing it to the current car, my vote may have been different if I didnt own the RT. Maybe this poll should be posted on the vette forum, which do they prefer current or srt?

JoeB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thumbs Down
SRT= Toy-Roacha
Looks too tame. I would not buy one until the coupe changes the looks. Maybe more drastic changes to come. It looks "Too Tame".
rolleyes.gif

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As it stands now, Thumbs Down. If/when they come out with a street version of the Comp Coupe, definately Thumbs Up. IMHO, the reason the Viper is such a great success is a combination of outrageous, unique and beautiful styling, coupled with awesome handling and power. Take away one of those components and it just doesn't do it. If DC wants to stay in the game we should see a coupe version.....maybe 2006?

Final Vote:
SRT-10 --- Thumbs Down
Comp Coupe --- Thumbs Up
BURNOUT.gif

OP
OP
K

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to thank FUSCUCLA1, Joe B 01, & VPRVENM97 for taking the time to have your voice heard! Your opinions matter!

With your contribution to the Official SRT-10 poll, the vote stands at 86-21 AGAINST the SRT-10. Please tell a friend to vote!

J

Jim Cigan

The new design is a major disappointment. After the initial craze for the first year of production is over, I bet these cars will not sell very well.
Thumbs down...........

OP
OP
K

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Special thanks to Jim Cigan for taking the time to vote! Your opinion matters & your vote counts!

With your contribution, the poll stands at 87-21 AGAINST the SRT-10. Please tell a friend to vote!

Scott J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be keeping my Gen. II and looking towards Ferrari for a 2nd toy in the future.

I may change my mind if an aggressive looking COUPE is developed.

OP
OP
K

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you for letting your voices be heard kungfool & Scott J! Your opinions definitely matter & your voice will be heard!

With your votes, the poll stands at 89-21 AGAINST the SRT-10. Please tell a friend to vote!

Classic kungfool! Classic!
smile.gif

OP
OP
K

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you for your contribution SapphireGTS! Your voice matters! I just got your E-mail clarifying your position. Please edit your post and give the SRT-10 the
icon13.gif
as this poll will be going to some very important people in our "Viper Community".

We will make a difference & your vote can now be counted!

With your voice, the poll stands at 90-21 AGAINST the SRT-10. Please tell a friend to vote!

Bwright

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great idea this poll. I love the SRT/10 and can't wait until non-Viper owners are allowed to buy one. For the price the Dodge will stand head and shoulders above every other performance car out there and that's why I want it. I was under the impression that was what a performance car was about but I guess not everyone who buys one feels that way. I also wonder about some of the thinly veiled racism I read on this board in regard to the heritage of the SRT/10's designer.

Anyway, a very big thumbs up to the SRT/10. I also think the gentleman who commented that the poll is actually 1,500:1 as the first year is sold out is observant indeed. I think the naysayers are going to find the same thing holds true for the next model year.

OP
OP
K

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you for contributing & taking the time for your voices to be heard MGON.US, Bwright, & bsteinhagen.

With your vote, the poll stands at 91-23 AGAINST the SRT-10. Please tell a friend to vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.